What does it mean to make a man feel needed?

what does that mean and how would one go about doing that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that even though you are fully capable of getting the blanket for yourself, ask him to do it and even though it's no big deal to run and pick your brother up from swim practice, ask him if he'd be willing to do it on his way over. And when you're sick, let him come take care of you even though you both know you're contagious and he'll get sick too. And if you can't get the lid of the jar off, ask him to do it before you get your handy little jar remover thing from the drawer :p

What Guys Said 6

• He wants to know that you need him in your life. that he makes a difference.
    but most guys need to feel wanted, not needed.
    I know that I want a woman that 'wants' me. I don't want her to settle for me, or just make due until she finds someone else. I want her to be chasing me, i want her to be texting me first sometimes, i want her to be complimenting me and lettting me know that I am someone she really wants to be with.

• You should remember everything important about him, his birthday and stuff like that and ask him about his life

• It means being so close to sm1 that he may not live without and feel needed of u :)

• it means to suck his dick yo

• Suck his big white dick

• I don't want to feel needed, I want to feel wanted.

What Girls Said 0