How do I get this girl to like me? I haven't talked to her in 3 years? GIRLS, LEND ME A HAND!!!?

I have always liked this girl from the second grade. Me and her have always been good friends and we have always been there for each other. We haven't seen each other again since we both went to different junior highs. I'm a sophomore in high school right now. We didn't have any classes together so that was a bummer. She made many guy friends and I feel like I have no chance at getting her. I've tried talking to her on kik and stuff, but the conversations felt awkward and they were short lasting. I consider myself a pretty nice guy, I have a good personality and I'm toned. I don't know what steps I can take to befriend her, then what steps I could take to flirt and eventually date her. I have dated once so I'm not that experienced at dating. Girls I need your advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Put the idea of you two together in her head. Tell her that you miss how close you guys used to be and that you'd love to start where you left off. Once things get up and running you can start from there.

What Girls Said 3

• Be yourself... And you were friends before so she will lke that guy she's known. If she doesn't like that guy, then she's propably changed and then she's not the girl you liked... So talk to her be funny and mysterious... ;)

• tell her the truth is best she might feel the same

• Just be confident and be yourself.

What Guys Said 0