Virgin, almost 25. what to do?

Kisless, hugless etc.
School, university graduated. Work - home - work 5 days a week. No real opportunity to meet females.
Tried online dating, was unsuccessful.
I guess only prostitutes at this point?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you have to have sex? Because you want it?

Do you really want your first time to be with a woman who cares more about your wallet than you?

What about being patient, and maturing in your loneliness. What about practicing self discipline and self control, which means not masturbating.

How about... When you do these things, and when you meet the woman God has for you, you date her- and you woo her- keeping her body sacred and chaste, and yours! After you realize that you cannot live without her- that you wish to spend the rest of your life with her- you propose to her, you marry her- and THEN you have sex with her?

Because THEN it will be the most amazing thing you have experienced yet, in life. It won't just be about thrusting and feeling good, it will be the ultimate bonding with the woman you love desperately.

Contrary to what this world is telling you, sex without the above mentioned commitment is empty, shallow, and will leave you feeling cold, in the end. There are no shortcuts to anything in life. Anything that is worth having must be fought for.

What Girls Said 5

• I would take care of you. You deserve better

• Go out more. Meet people. Be friendly and nice. Outgoing.
    DON't be a douche. Being a nice guy with confidence + humor is key.

• being a nice guy , doesn't help///
      douche guys lose virginity when they are 16

• How many times a guy looked at you weirdly when you did that?

• Sometimes... because of the abrupt introductions, but I soon melt their hearts... Hahaha
      No... seriously, my humor gets me out of that silly phase soon enough. xD

• I'm 20 and a virgin it's ok because when it happens it's going to be special you will find someone that you'll have time for you just gotta want it. I don't really want a relationship because I'm in the selfish life is all about me faze but when it's someone you really want your schedule will have nothing to do with it and you will make time.

• I'm 22 and virgin

• You aren't being very resourceful. Get a friend or relative to set you up. Get some hobbies and befriend girls with common interests, go out to a bar, meet women at the gym, at community events, or on your shopping trips, get back in contact with girls that went to your college or high school, try a different online dating site or app,

You have got to put yourself out there. A girl isn't going to randomly fall into your lap. Even if she does you can't just do nothing and hope she falls madly in love with you.

What Guys Said 16

• I can't relate but I try to understand how frustrating it must be to be a virgin for twenty something year old on here, be it a women or a man. Seems they get so worked up they give up on everything so quickly. Try going out more places where women can be. Don't be afraid of rejection go up and talk to a girl you think is attractive and compliment them. Try to make friends with the women at work, one of your friends gf/wife friends and see if you have similar interest. Give online dating more of a shot. I don't think you have to settle for prostitutes yet.

• Of course you have opportunities to meet females. Meeting women works the same whether you're 25 or 18, and whether you're a virgin or a man-whore (lol). Gets 8 hours of sleep each day over the work week and then use your weekends to go out and meet people. Even something like hitting the gym regularly or joining a club that meets on the weekends is better than doing nothing and convincing yourself there's nothing you can do.

• You need to forget the fact that you're all of those things you say you are. Just go out and find a date. I noticed that you put kissless and virgin up there but you didn't put loveless. Sex isn't something you go out and get from a lady, you love her first. So first fall in love or you'll just have empty sex. At that point a prostitute would be more convenient.

• Go out to the clubs, lounges, basically be in public. The moment you put yourself in these situations, you're increasing your chances of meeting someone new. It won't be easy in the beginning, but it gets easier with time. It's like going to the gym, with time you get stronger and you start reaping its benefits. Try to have fun, remember that alcohol and drugs aren't necessary. Don't your substance's as a crutch. Remember that trying and failing is better than never trying at all. Failure makes a person better, it's keeps you on your feet.

• "Work -home -" "No real opportunity to meet females." "Tried online, dating, was unsuccessful."
    That's where your problems lays. Go out in the real world and talk to a girl. You got nothing to lose after all. You honestly think you will get a gal by staying at home? No your gonna need to go out their and talk face to face. Work on your confidence and also show that your experienced even though your not and I promise you will have success good luck!

• Hit the gym. Build some confidence and work on your game. Beneath the surface, there are plenty of great ladies out there. Don't go for the cream of the crop. Work your way up.

• You know it's funny i was just thinking today on the way home from the gym. Maybe i should give up on girls and try to just enjoy everything else in life that makes me happy. We all have a lust to try and have sex or to date and get a gf/bf. This is how we are wired but perhaps we can unwire ourselves? But maybe not.. Probably not...

• you can also trying to get married, its not necessary that you have to do what everybody's doing,

• Go to Germany and hit up the "Red Light District" in big towns like Frankfurt or Berlin, Munich and such... They have tested females and they provide the condoms, all u think u need, and it's way cheaper than Vegas and legal!

• unfortuneately gonna have to take matters into your own hands, life, take action, since almost all girls are stubbornly passive

• Hos are the way to go bro

• What do you mean?

• People who slam women for being 'whores' are idiot

• Well some are. But not all.

• I'm 25 and a Virgin and I couldn't be happier with life, I don't feel like a failure or an odd ball, I reckon it's a lot more common than people think.

• I know the feeling believe me I'm gonna be 29 in a couple weeks and I've never kissed, hugged, held hands or hung out with a girl or women. And what makes it worse for me is I have a 23 year old male cousin getting married this weekend if that's not bad enough I don't know what is. I've thought about suicide because of it.
    Life sucks sometimes.

• What about "nothing" as an answer to the title question? I didn't sleep with any woman till I was over 28. There's nothing wrong with that; just because others did already, doesn't mean you have to do so too.

• hate how us guys are still expected to approach and initiate/escalate

• This best answer.

• and hate how people argue that it is a masculine thing or masculine behavior to do, even if it is a masculine thing to do, and most likely it is unfortuneately, that doesn't mean i have to like it or enjoy it