What should my reaction be when my boyfriend thinks I'm a bad gf?

So he thinks I'm a bad gf, yet he's still with me? What should I do..

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's bothering to tell you instead of simply breaking up with you, it means there's still enough about you that he does like, and he's hoping that letting you know will cause you to change the situation. That way he can still have you as a girlfriend but without the stuff that annoys him.

The question is, just what is he hoping will change? Is it something small, like "please don't chew with your mouth open" or is it something big that would require a major personality change? You need to talk to him, find out what it is that is putting him off, and then decide if you like him enough to be worth putting in the effort to make those changes. If not, then walk away. But think carefully, don't be lazy (it's possible he's reacting to something that you'd be better off learning to change. Like if his problem is "you need to get out and exercise more!" or "I wish you'd read more books!" maybe he's right? Maybe those would be positive changes in your life? I don't know, it depends on your lifestyle and your situation.

What Guys Said 3

• you should probably be curious as to why he thinks that and talk to him about it

• What kind of bad

• Speak to him about why he thinks that.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him why he thinks that way.
    Break up with him if he doesn't appreciate and care about you.

• You guys should re evaluate your relationship