What are the real reasons why a lot of men don't want to date smart, successful, attractive, loving, nurturing women?

The woman is attractive, she's going places and getting an education, she has high aspirations for her future, she's intelligent and likes to converse about a variety of topics/issues pleasantly, she's nurturing, loving, and thoughtful (like planning a surprise for your birthday, cooking for you, or bringing you a get-well basket when you're sick)... though she has masculine qualities (that women search for) that men don't search for in women (the smarts and success) she's still a woman and very feminine. Why do guys still not want to date this type of woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the ones I see claiming to be all of those things never really are but I'll throw in what I hear a lot of when guys do encounter those. I've caught girls claiming to own things like a house and never really owning one. Much like how guys "own" an expensive car but really financed it while they're barely making minimum payments for it off of their $9/hr job. These girls claiming to be independent literally walk into dates saying things like "I don't need a man" which just sound stuck up and insecure and the guy just loses all interest.

If a guy does bump into one and she's talking about how she's all of those things, it just sounds like bragging and is not modest which can be a very big turnoff. It's like "Look at me I'm so good" kinda stuff and it's cocky, not confident. Plus guys do look long term too. If a woman's pursuing education and they're both in college years, a lot of these women transfer which makes a relationship not all that possible if she goes to another state and he doesn't do long distance. A lot of these "career women" move around like crazy so guys notice that their jobs take them everywhere so they don't feel they'll find stability.

Plus career women depending on their job, aren't in a position to have a kid so if this guy is looking for a wife to have kids with and sees that this date's wrapped up in her career he may take interest elsewhere.

What Guys Said 4

• i´d think, she is too good for me so i wouldn´t ask for a date... if i knew, that she liked me and didn´t expect me to be more successfull than her, i would be all up for it. smart women are the best :D

• I don't think they're as feminine as they think they are. I've seen women who can pull off the triple threat woman. Lots can't.

• for me it's because i assume she is going to want me to be on the same level she is or higher

• I am the total opposite. I want an educated. loving, and successful women. I dont want a girl who is not educated. Idc, what a girl looks like but i just want a girl with a good personality.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they know they aren't gonna be shit in life and they don't want a constant reminder of that in the form or a SO or lover lol

• And if he is successful it's because successful men like to feel needed and if you have all of that it'll be very clear that he's wanted but not needed.

• Successful men likes that kind of women, theirs no competition between both. Others don't like the idea to have a woman in control of the relationship in the financial side.