Okey dokey fellas dating question!!! Yay!!! Gals invited to share as well!!!?

If you were upset and distant with a love interest, would you prefer they call you when trying to salvage any form of relationship or would a nice text message suffice as an opener to further conversation? If you prefer text, what would the text have to include for you to recognize it as a genuine apology?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want the girl to call me but if she wants to text that's cool too. she doesn't have to do anything extra in the text other than just be on point:D

• So pretty much skip the hi, how are you BS and get to it.

• probably same thing I did. just call it quits move on to the next one haha

• ooh noice! tyVm:)

What Guys Said 6

• A note on nice paper with very feminine handwriting would speak volumes to me but I'm pretty much old school. Texting is very problematic, esp when dealing with emotional content because all the nonverbal cues are missing and they account for 90% of the communication.

• Yep, that's the only time we fight actually. Never in person or on the phone.

• Probably because it's "safe" and it's so easy to misunderstand each other.

• A phone call all the way. Text's are too informal, and would tell me that she isn't serious about the matter.

• I like a phone call or text saying when the girl is wanting
    to meet me.. if she doesn't want to there would be no hard
    feelings

• A phone call. Texts, to me, are too impersonal for something like that.

• I'd like her to send me a text message with an invitation for coffee so we can sort things out in a face-to-face discussion.

• I'd like a phone call with a suggestion of meeting up over coffee. If I wasn't interested in mending things with her, I'd politely decline and that would be in. I might just be a bit old fashion, but I don't want to do something like that over the phone and I DEFINITELY wouldn't want to do that over text. To me, communicating not in person is reserved for A. being physically incapable of seeing each other or B. silly little comments/making plans.

What Girls Said 0