Why is this guy acting like this towards me?

This guy that I knew for about a week liked me a lot in the beginning and was very touchy towards me and we had a lot of physical contact but we didn't have sex. He wanted me to be his girlfriend and we were flirting a lot. Starting yesterday, he was acting very distant from me and didn't want to hold my hand or kiss me anymore. Today, he was standing next to me because I was waiting for a ride home and then out of nowhere without saying anything to me, he just left and didn't say goodbye. He always has an angry look on his face around me. Is this the right guy to be my boyfriend? How do you think he is acting towards me and why do you think he is acting like this? Could it be that he's seeing another girl and not telling me? Is this my fault?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not your fault. Let's just start off there. It's NOT your fault.

Now that that's out of the way, ask him! Communication is by far the most important thing in a relationship, and it sounds like you guys are lacking in that. Ask him what's going on. If he refuses to tell you, or acts like nothings wrong, consider breaking up. But if he's honest with you, well, proceed based on what he says.

But this is definitely something you need to be asking him, not us.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if this guy can't be honest and straight forward, then you're wasting your time with him. Try asking him yourself, if he can talk to you and not make a big deal out of it, or avoid talking to you, then he might be boyfriend material, otherwise I'd say run the other way and look for someone less passive aggressive. Still keep an open mind, maybe something personal in his life is affecting him and he just isn't the time to want to talk about it a lot.

What Guys Said 1

• probably not worth perusing this one, it clearly won't end well

What Girls Said 0