I think I screwed up but everyone's telling me he was a jerk and deserved it. What should I do? I need advice?

So I met this guy a few months ago. We started thing off well but we both come from bad marriage. So I have an issue with insecurity and jealousy and so does he. Sometimes he would be a straight jerk to me. He would get jealous whenever I talked to another guy. Even his roommate. But he was still dating other people and that made me insecure about where I stand. I tired to talk to him about it and he was always very vague. But he would call me his girlfriend. He told me he was seeing another girl. I think he let it slip by accident and it upset me. He said I have nothing to worry about. Anyways last weekend he told me he was in love with me and would do anything for me so I asked him to stop dating this women and other people and it turned into a big fight and it seemed like he didn't want to do it. At this point I felt like a doormat because his actions weren't matching his words. I got angry and flipped on him because he wouldn't even talk to me about it. And I couldn't help but think how can he love me if he's still messing with other girls. I said some shitty things and acted very emotional and broke things off with him. I regret what I said but everyone is telling me that he just played me and I should move on. I would like to apologize and get back together but I don't even know if he will talk to me. We haven't talked in a few days. But I also don't want to be the only one doing the apologizing and continue to feel like a doormat. I do love this guy and I just don't know what to do. I don't even think talking will mean anything to him. What should I do at this point?

What Guys Said 1

• Is he a mormon or something? How does he tell you he loves you and then a moment later say he wants to keep dating other women wtf?

That would make anyone feel insecure, and for a guy who claims he was hurt in that manner before, what a hypocrite!!!

Up to you to decide that given a chance you would want to have a man who "loves" you and continues to date others (is he dating to find someone better than you? If that is the case then he doesn't love you). He practices a double standard in everything it appears (rules for everyone else that don't apply to him).

Don't let yourself be his door mat (or anyone else's for that matter), in fact date other guys and find someone who is respectful who does to others like he would have done to him.

At this point, do your best to get over him and look forward to finding a really nice guy in your future!!! The energy you might have spent on him will be much more appreciated by someone else!!

What Girls Said 0