What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship?

In considering a partner, what is a definite deal breaker for you? Mine is no motivation to improve in life. In other words, a dead beat guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clingy, immature, unsupportive, lazy, non-adventurous, un-athletic. I want someone who can share in the same activities I enjoy.

• Thanks for MH😋

What Guys Said 7

• CM,

If you are quick to judge who is dead beat, then the guys that pass your test might be lying to you to do it. Careful to not confuse struggling to find a better life / job and not having an easy time in this economy.

Try a test. Add up everything you spend in a month, including anything that is given as a free perk. Then see if you have earned that much in the month. Great if you do. Some people would call anyone who doesn't dead beat.

• Believe me, I make my own money. I work hard for what I have. My point, just incase you missed it was someone who DOES NOT WANT TO IMPROVE, not just having a hard time with the economy.

• I still don't think you are getting my point? NOT WANTING TO IMPROVE for the 3rd time) as in... Seems ok to him not to succeed... I don't need a Wall Street guy, probably wouldn't want one anyway. I need a guy who matches my motivation to better myself.

• Yes, if that really seems a mismatch, it's valid, why not? Really ambitious guys are around. They often have less time to spend with a girlfriend, so if you are good with scheduling feel attracted to ambitious guys try going to where they are likely to be. It depends on the profession, but entrepreneur go to meetups for their business. Professionals have groups they attend. If you find passion on similar things regarding either business or free time events that is a good way to connect. There are more guys like this in larger cities. Stop with this guy and get out to where you can meet types you like.

• No savings, no focus on becoming financially stable, basically zero financial sense whatsoever.

This would be too difficult for me to handle.

• For me there are severals like when the girl ignors me or when I feels like she is keeping me away from her problemes , when she lies to me

• Any woman who will not give oral sex, play with the dick hands on and appreciate the cock has to go on down the road... Without that, anyone can have a long prosperous relationship, but the guy will be secretly and subconsciously unsatisfied and unhappy but he'll never share that as being the problem. Trust me

• Any woman that has ever cheated before, and any woman that is known as a whore.

• disloyal liar

• What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship?
    Infidelity and poor hygiene.
    Not necessarily in that order.

What Girls Said 5

• A guy who breathes. GOD I HATE MEN WHO BREATHE!! WHY CAN'T THEY STOP BREATHING lol.

Honestly... A cheater and a dead beat. I hate both.

• Liar, lazy, no life goals, racist, mean, bitter, puerile, cheater, addicts, and etc.

• A deal breaker for me would have to be if he is stupid. I don't mean immature like most guys I mean like... can't hold a conversation, always has a confused look on his face, basically if he's dumb as a box of rocks it's a total turn off.

• If I feel like I'm talking to a wall again, it's done.

• Average to less than average moral character.