Can I have some girl advice, please?

I'm a 22 year old guy and I've had a crush on this girl who's 19 and were kinda friends. I've known her for about four years and she's the sweetest girl ever :). The thing is, she's going off to college right hours away next month. I texted her a couple months ago saying that we should hang out together sometime this summer and she replied back saying: "Hey!!! Sure I'll let ya know when I have time!" She hasn't texted me back, but I know she's really busy and works almost twelve hours a day during the week. I have a huge crush on her and I'd love to take her out to a nice dinner before she leaves. I know nothing won't come from it because she's going away, but I'd like to treat her to something special to remember me by & let her know what I tho I about her. What should I do? Can you help me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its hard moving on especially when you fall for someone sooo hard (been there done that).. If you want to wait for her and give it a shot then do it.. Its better doing something than regretting it later.. Also ask yourself if that's the type of relationship you want.. A long distance one.. .. But just know that if she doesn't feel the same about you.. It will be hard and you will feel frustrated and heartbroken for a look ng time.. But also keep in mind that time heals everything!!! At the moment your gonna feel you will never get over it but you will.. I wish you the best of luck.

What Girls Said 4

• Ask her out!

• I think u should do what u planned to do minus the bracelet bc some girls would probably take that as u having a lot of money to buy them gifts. Buy her a bracelet when u think ur relationship is getting more serious , but she might expect something else... like a ring. Also, girls check their phone 24/7 no offense but she may not be that interested in you if she didn't reply to u and spent time with another guy.

• Tell her exactly what the last couple sentences of this post said! That would be really sweet and if nothing big comes of it she will definitely be thinking of you for a while. Plus you're an older man to her ;)

What Guys Said 1