Would my girlfriend cheat on me? Ladies?

Hey guys, I want to know if my girlfriend would cheat on me. I've told her that if she ever decides to, that she should just break it off. She said that I won't have to worry about that. She says that she really likes me and constantly thinks about me. She's also a fairly shy girl. But do you guys think that she would ever cheat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering I don't know her or you or your relationship, I would just say believe her when she says she won't cheat

What Girls Said 3

• If you trust this girl you shouldn't even have these thoughts. So maybe you don't trust her as much as you think. Sometimes it helps if you just hear her say she would truthfully and honestly never cheat on you. Because if she says she wouldn't and you find out she does, then you have the power to ruin her rep.

• You never know. Things happen. But anyone can cheat. Doesn't mean it's right.

• Relationships work on trust, so you should believe her and get to know her more from her and maybe through her friends.

What Guys Said 2

• It is possible, you will just have to watch her actions. I would not go into your relationship with that pessimistic attitude though,.

• There are never going to be any guarantees about faithfulness. In fact people that cheat, are more likely to tell you what you want to hear.