Getting a girlfriend is like impossible these days?

Getting a date is hard enough and I have yet to ever get one. But getting a girlfriend seems impossible. Like I said, the average dude hardly gets dates, and then almost all the people you date reject you or you reject. Then there are girls who aren't actually looking for a relationship but just for "fun".

How does one get a girlfriend in the 21st century?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the same issue for women too. Just get a hobby and hopefully you'll find someone with the same interests as you. Good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax kid, you have your whole life ahead of you. When I was your age I felt the exact same way. It will get better.

Some people have already given some great advice. Pick up some hobbies, and go out with friends. If none of your current friends want to go out, make new friends. Meet new people, girls and boys. Stop worrying about getting a girlfriend and just make friends. Relationships will happen naturally from that.

Dating is a numbers game. You will get rejected, and you will reject others. That's why meeting a lot of people is important. The more people you meet the more chances you have.

• How does it get better?

• You'll discover who you are, and you will meet plenty of individuals including girls. Talk to the like you would talk to anyone else. Just hold a conversation. It takes practice, but eventually you'll be good at it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Dating is a numbers game. You're not a player by just exploring your options until you find someone to be exclusive with, as long as you don't just sleep around. Even granting that it's "hard" to get a girlfriend, as long as you're not a creeper, the more girls you go on dates with, the more likely you are to find someone compatible.

• Try not to look for one. The people I know in successful relationships waited for a girl that really liked them.

• I just be myself and that seems to work.

• It's not that hard, you just have to go where the ladies are and be friendly with them

• it all depends on your social circle and having confidence to approach women, i got confidence but my social circle is limited and women of my age are mostly busy with their careers or married hence i've been single

• yeah getting tougher defanitely. casual sex plus single mother is now social acceptable. so women dont have to settle anymore.

• It can seem hard. Young girls nowadays often would rather party and have one night stand's then relationships! Don't give up though!