Do you maybe wanna have sex or not?

Do you plan on or have had sex before marriage? Does anyone believe in saving it for marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• saving it...

What Guys Said 9

• I believed in saving it for marriage... until I found the right person who changed my life forever and we just knew it was right. Couldn't be happier :)

• I don't plan on saving it for marriage. To me, if you already have a committed relationship with someone, are strongly sexually attracted to that person, and have a natural sexual urge to have sex with them, there's no reason in restraining yourself until you're married.

Why restrict myself and my partner from the personal pleasure? I see no benefit

• I prefer saving it. But other views are cool too

• I wouldn't want to go all the way to marriage and then find out we are completely physically incompatible.

• I want to have sex, if others want to wait till marriage that's fine. We all have our own choice

• Yes and no I don't believe in saving it for a after entering a contract with my girlfriend.

• Were both gonna ride on the virgin roller coaster together B)

• I have had ut thrice so I dont think I can save it now :p

• i prefer foreplay more than sex

What Girls Said 7

• I'm waiting for marriage :)

• Im going to have sex before marriage.

• Not saving it. Saving it is kind of pointless to me, but it's fine if other people want to be celibate.

• I've had sex before. I might get married, but I might not.

• i've already had sex before marriage

• saving it for marriage

• I probably won't be having sex in this lifetime

• aww why sweetie? :'c

• its neither good nor bad

• oh ok sorry. t