How do you get a 15 year old guy to like you?

(Btw, were the same age) I'm just wondering how to get him attracted to me. We are really close friends. We don't go to each other's school but we go rock climbing together 2 times a week. I had a huge crush on him for a long time but I think he just likes me as a friend. We went paint balling, canoeing and stargazing together but we are still not dating. How do I get out of the friend zone and get him to like me? Thank you for taking time to answer this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations! He likes you! You can communicate that you like him by standing close to him, touching shoulders, holding hands (grab it), gently patting his back, smiling, and eye contact. Nod yes or no as he speaks. You already do enough together that you are de facto a couple.

He is being cautious so as not to frighten away the little kitty, or he is not yet familiar with the social protocol of dating. Nevertheless, you own the dude, so take charge and have your way with him. Maintain communication with him by asking things he might know about, text or call just to say hi, or ask him yourself to go to a movie or get coffee. Ask him to do small favors for you. I think he would be happy to hear from you any time through any media about any subject no matter how small just to say a few words.

What Guys Said 2

• Ha that was a bit pervy at first. But just let him touch your boobs

• First of all, how is it "pervy"? Attraction doesn't nesacsirly mean physical, I mean more emotional. And I was stating that we were the same age due to the fact my profile says I'm a different age then I am. Second of all, no self respecting person would just let a guy "touch their boobs" just to get him to like her. That is very disturbing. What was the point of making a comment like this anyways? It doesn't help yours or my situation in any way. If you just posted this to prove that you are unoriginal and immature than congratulations, that's what you achieved. There is no reasoning behind this comment so please, don't comment something like this again, thank you.

• Well, I have experience and i play paintball all the time it's my job. but back to yo answer. So... Ask him if he likes you. If he asks why your asking say I am just wondering or Make an excuse up. Then talk to a friend and see if they will ask him if he likes you. Well, that is what I did and it worked. I now have a loving girlfriend and might have a kid on the way. I'm 16 by the way

What Girls Said 1

• oh god teenage boys are the worst. seriously, if you can, just don't, juuuuuust don't,