Girls, what are the main things men tend do wrong, in trying to get a girl?

situation one: Hook up

situation two: looking for a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Not showing sexual interests as soon as possible (wanting to be more than friends by ASKING HER OUT)
    2. Being clingy and desperate, acting like a stalker.
    3. Being negative-minded most of the time.
    4. Being undecisive.
    5. Poor stress management skill.

What Girls Said 12

• As far as hookups go, cheesy lines are not worth the thought. Don't jump the gun right away, girls still want to be seduced. Getting a gf, flat out say you want to go on a date, not just hang out. Hang outs are more likely to put you in the friend zone. Find the fine line of respecting boundaries and knowing when to man up.

• Hook up. Those cheesy lines. LOl I prefer sth more sophisticated.
    Looking for a gf. Well same. I like sophisticated attitude. That wins me more than you can imagine. I do not like those cheap games. You know those rules calling, texting etc. I do not buy them actually. We are all aware of those.

• Not being clear on what they want, if you send mixed signals or play games, we have no time for that, you either like us or don't, no girl wants to waste her time with a guy who is extremely indecisive.

• I was expecting answers about confidence, spontaneity, and stuff.
      But, ok. I'm kinda surprised thats the big one. I wouldn't expect men to be generally "unclear".

• when a guy overlooks at other women when they around you, or talks to loads of girls, shows us women that your only after one thing and your not scared to get it. if your looking for a girlfriend, would be ideal of getting rid of any dating websites or things ie. badoo or pof. my last ex was with me and decided to stay on pof, it shows your not committed and you dont respect that person.

we like a man who can take us out even if its nowhere expensive, every woman wants to feel like a princess/queen

• When guys want to hook up a lot of times they just make it seem vulgar. They try to smooth talk a girl and end up sounding like creeps or douchebags, keep it a bit more cordial. Nothing wrong with hooking up, just the way guys approach it sometimes.
    When guys want something a bit more serious, I find they can either be too clingy (ugh) or too distant/mixed signals (?). So I guess in both situations it's about striking a balance between doing too much and just being boring.

• Sometimes men give up to easily for fear their ego will be bruised. Beyond that, stay away from constantly making sexual references in person or through text.

• The same CHEESY, CLICHE, OUTDATED, and BORING pick up lines.
    1.) HEY Baby,
    2.) Dayummm your Fine
    OR my favorite
    3.) Can I get with you

First of all we are women, especially the ones who carry themselves as such. Therefore respect is the guaranteed first way to capture a ladies attention. I am 19 years old and I find it difficult to date people my age because of those lines or other ones similar to that. Guys Work on the Respect thing before you make your next move.

• Really? that still happens? I'm impressed.

• I would think that the second one is just plain weird. The first one, doe that annoy you?

• The first line comes across as sincere, and very few girls would get their feelings hurt being called cute, even if they're taken.

As for the second line, if you make it clear you're being playful it can lead to a fun little sparring match, and an instant connection. If you do it right, you'll get her smiling, and you'll come across as fun and nonthreatening. Just avoid saying something that could come across as an insult or an attack, 'cause you'll just come across as a douche.

• rushing sex scares me away a lot of the time

• Show no confidence, not being a gentlemen.

• Don't be a creep and smother her. But don't wait days to contact her either. A nice balance.

• What is this with the whole contacting rule? Do guys really need to play some bullshit game by waiting a day or more?

• the answer to that is yes and no it really depends on the kind of woman your seeing and how you met her.

• Is it about clingyness?

• They try to be someone they're not. They try and be the 'bad boy' or whatever they think will attract girls and aren't themselves. Whenever you try to be something that you're not, it'll al fall away sooner than you think and that creates distrust before a relationship is even established. Be yourself :D

• Not being upfront with a girl. ..

What Guys Said 2

• The main area in which guys go wrong is worrying about doing something that's wrong. Instead, you should focus on playing up your good qualities.

• They are outcome dependent.

If you are carefree then you'll probably score more vagina.