Why did he go off like that... was it on purpose to get rid of me?

Met a guy online last Thursday and we decided to go on a date on Friday, 4th of July. Date was great... awesome time, awesome communication, great chemistry. He was kind and respectful. Very complimentary of me and not sexually pushy at all. Long story short he did spend the night w me and we had sex. I then had to leave for vacation for a week and he said he wanted to see me when I get back. Then 2 days later as I'm traveling he blows up asking why I'm ignoring him and was he just a lay for me. That I'm like all the other girls. It had only been 6 hours since he had text me and I hadn't replied when he started that. He says I'm not showing enough interest in him and that I used him for sex. Fast forward... I tell him a couple of days and several texts later yes I like him and yes I wanna see him again. He replied bull. And now will not text or call me back. So why did he go off like that cuz on the date he couldn't have been more perfect? And what do I do at this point?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's playing with your emotions, making you the bad guy. I don't get the feeling he means it at all he is just simply pointing the finger at you as if you are the short fall... Run from this guy he is someone that is not sincere, he will hurt you more if you give him the chance. People always want what they can't have. The best thing you can do for you is simply turn the tide on him.

What Guys Said 2

• What should you do now

No more texts or calls from your side but if he texts or calls back may be meet him personally and if not possible, talk to him on phone for as much time as he wants and tell him what's there in your heart not in your mind.

• he's a wimp

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds childish to me. Funny though, bc usually women get antsy about texting response time. I mean this a respectfully as possible- is it worth dealing with a grown man who wants to throw a hissy fit? Might be a deal breaker, maybe not

• CLINGER. I thing you should stop before it begins. He sounds like a lot of drama.