Moving in together after 2 months?

So I've been with this guy for about a month and he wants me to move in with him and his roommates, which have all agreed to letting me move in. My biggest concern is just that it seems really soon to other people. But, this guy and i have spent the night with each other a lot and we spend pretty much all day everyday together and he has met my whole family and they all love him. He is a responsible guy and he has 2 jobs and i feel comfortable with him and he is very good to me. He claims to be deeply in love with me and wants to be with me forever. So, everything seems right, I'm just concerned with what others will think and if things really can work out well with this.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't really know someone until you live with them. I tell everyone that because it is 1000% true. I say go for it.

• How can I deal with those people that say I'm crazy for moving so fast?

• Ignore them. I don't get why they're even saying anything about it. They aren't the one making the decision. Learning from our experiences and choices is a part of life. Those people can hush.

What Guys Said 3

• Move at the pace that feels most comfortable to you and him. That is the answer to this question.

• toooooo soooooon :D but seriously 2 soon

• Don't you think he's moving a little too fast? I mean two months...

What Girls Said 1

• From everything I have observed with family, friends, coworkers, acquaintances, and stories heard... I have to say, DO NOT DO IT. It always ends badly moving in too soon. It's sad and messy for everyone