(Girls) White guys are the hottest race of guys?

I was wondering do you girls think we are the best?

I'm not racist I just think white guys should be first option
This was just a social experiment. Thanks for your input everyone. LOL! I see what I needed to see from this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• No. There are attractive men in every race. I don't think any race is the "best."

• media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly45sbQf6x1qa0tls.gif

There's no such thing as 'the hottest race'

• LOL!!! Too bad I'm black. Can it be black nonsense? I was just pretending to make a point.

• I can say I prefer dark brown eyes on a guy because many of my ex bfs shared that eye color. It doesn't mean it's the hottest eye color and I would accept any other color if I like the guy. It's the same with skin color.

I can see your point anyway and there's no doubt many people would totally exclude someone because of their race. Sad but true.

• However, I'm glad it's this way. I can more easily pick out the wolves from the masses of sheep.

• I don't think any race is hotter than any other race. All races have their attractive and unattractive individuals

• White nonsense! Hahahaha xD

No...

• not necerally, being attractive isn't about race, though I must say most guys I have been attracted too were white

• I think it completely depends on the person. Physically, I tend to prefer darker guys (like Latinos and Italians), but personality, the type of person someone really is, and how they treat you is ultimately the real deal-breakers for me.

• It depends. Everyone has a different prospective of what and what isn't attractive. I like all ethnics of men. Just depends on the guy. A cute guy, is a cute guy.

• I'm a little lost is that suppose to be a question or an opinion.

Either way it goes it doesn't really matter it's stl not a fact.

All races have good looking and unattractive people no more than the other.

• For me white guys and black guys are right next to each other. Both races are sexy looking depending on the guy of course.

• They're not the hottest race. I get attracted to some though.

• Of course not. No race is "hotter" than any other.

• Not really. Looks is one thing, but personality is another

• No. Add Spanish and mixed race.

• In my opinion yes, but everyone has their likes and dislikes.

• Lol I think so. Honestly never dated a GUY that wasn't white

• Well actually I'm not white. I was just pretending to be while I was anon on this question. I don't think it should be that way. I think girls of all races are attractive, and I haven't dated a girl of every race.

• I don't know lol bc your only attracted to females? Or both? Could you date someone transgendered?

• Well quite honestly right now I don't plan on dating anyone. Friends with benefits is about all. Yeah just females, but of any ethnic group and/or race.

• Nope it depends really. Everyone has their own preferences. White guys are attractive but other race guys are too. And not necessarily every white guy will be attractive.

• I'm a persian girl and I personally perfer blond hair blue eyes guys but I'm not saying others r not attractive I'm just strangly attracted to Irish men

• I don't see it lol

• Nah, aesthetic is one thing. You said you have love to give. It's cool though. I believe you I guess.

• LOL!!! I hate you so much 😂

• I find white men the most attractive yes but there are some exceptions!

• I think from appearance yea, most of the time.
    But sometime, white seems to be the most 'open' race, like they are not so ready to settle down, or its not in the culture.
    Maybe mixed race would have a different value?

• We are more open sexually?

• lol. so are u going to ask it or not... msg?

• because Asians are more reserved than other races

• I don't really care about the skin colour as long as this guy has a goal in front of his eyes and his personality fits me. Looking at these aspects does make me go for the white guy more.

• yes but it depends on the taste of the girl. :)

• Ditto on Honey Bee. Attractiveness can be anywhere. Hell, I've seen it in my own gender! lol

• Disagree, tbh

• White guys are not the hottest to me

• No I don't think so, there are planty other races that are hotter than white guys

Yes some of white guys are hot
    But people need to stop with this whole race asking who is hot who is this

We are humans its not about the skin color that makes you hot.

Oh my god I will pray for this world

• Well TBH I was anon on this question and pretended to be white and a person who thinks all girls should think that white guys are the hottest. It was all to see how people would respond. I'm not actually white.

• I'm attracted to white guys, but I wouldn't say that they're the hottest race. There's hot and ugly people in every race.
    That's nonsense imo.

• Attracted only to white guys?

• Just trying to understand.

• Okay. I'm only used to see black, white and latin people. It's not on purpose.

What Guys Said 10

• I am a white male and find black women the hottest race of women

• I prefer Redguards. Hammerfell is the hottest place with the hottest people.
    i1096.photobucket.com/.../...guard_zpse4552496.jpg

• White girls are probably most attracted to white guys , but every race is more likely attracted to their own, it doesn't mean they're right it's just something Natural.

• Yes, they're the best.

36% of Asian marriages are White man and Asian woman.
    White man and Hispanic woman made up 43% of the TOTAL number interracial marriages (#1).
    70% of interracial marriages in 2010 involved a White spouse
    The vast majority of Indians prefer White men if they date interracial.
    The vast majority of Middle Easterns who date interracial date White.

• but why is that? All the studies seem to show woman constantly prefer whites over any other race. Especially here in the U. S. is it due to them being perceived to be the most financially stable and successful? Social status? Its not even about looks sometimes I've been left for very ugly white guys simply b/c they are white. -.- If it was looks I'd be fine with that but it seems the media and the essence of beauty here in simply to be white. I wonder how it is in other countries.

• That's not true. Both genders hispanic makeup the 43 percent not just hispanic women white man. Hispanic male and women marry out at same rate. And 60 percent of white women who marry out marry a latino man

• I dont think whites are. If ur saying gurls with pale and lighter skins are, than sure i do agree. Im attracted to lightskin cuties no matter their races.

• Same here, can't resist.

• You can't do them all. I know what you mean, because sometimes I think about it like that.

• Lel if i do, i won't leave any for u =P

• Hmm... i think... most girls want white guys in multicultural country... So might be YES
    I also love white girls.. so may be same for women.
    But i think southern Europeans are more in demand.

• European men are the kings ;)

• Puerto Ricans are the hottest race. They come in all colors, shapes and sizes.

• The human races has even more variety.

• Well I know the question was for the ladies but, I only said Puerto Ricans because I'm a guy and I'm Puerto Rican so I was really talking about myself... lol. I personally don't have any hang up when it comes to race but I do like black skin, the darker the more attractive for me.

• Oh. Kind of similar to me maybe then, because I don't care about race either. The only constant attraction that I like is natural redheads, but sometimes I like other types of girls.

• damit i wish iwas white!!!

• i'm not white so do you think i'm not hot or at least i'm cute