Hey ladies, what is it that you want? I realize the answer is different for each woman, but in general, what is it that you want from men?

Question really says it all. Don't think it needs more details

Most Helpful Girl

• To never be compared to another woman. We know we're not the most beautiful or most in shape woman on earth (media reminds us daily). We just want to be appreciated and feel the appreciation. Kiss us all over, tell us we look goofy if our hair is messed up and fix it with a smile. She wouldn't let you walk around looking bad, don't let her. Let us be who we are, no matter how weird you may think we are, because you do things just as weird. The only difference is, it's not weird to you because they're YOUR habits. Same for us. We don't mind p*rn but we want to be your p*rn star instead. We want to please your every need. And sometimes when we need to talk but don't want to vent we just need a hug or foot/hand massage.

Be chivalrous, be kind, show passion for us. We want to feel like the only girl in the world.. Even if it's just our world.. Because these days there's so much pressure to be perfect and we can't be.

• Excellent answer. Though me personally, I don't expect perfection from anyone. I most certainly don't come anywhere near that, why would I expect her to be? But she is perfect to me. Me and my SO drive each other crazy sometimes but we love that about each other. But that's not an unreasonable expectation from your man

• I believe each woman is different and to find out her needs as your girlfriend requires deeper conversation and openness. We want our needs met but we don't want to ask for them to be met because then it's not something we feel you want to do but rather "have" to do because you're with us. It's like when a guy randomly surprises us with flowers or our favorite little something, it's a million times better that we got it without asking. If we asked you to get is flowers it lowers the value because you didn't think of doing it yourself and we feel like we forced you to. If you ask what your girlfriends needs are she will tell you. She may have a hard time because it's like laying out a list for you to follow so ask specifically.

What Girls Said 7

• Someone that I can be myself with and feel safe with, that likes me for me and who I know always has my back. A best friend with sexual benefits. ;)

• a nice honest/sincere guy

• I can definite understand that. But let me ask you something... If you are having a bad hair day or something along that line, would you want your guy to tell you your hair looks bad? Lol! Even honest guys will tell you that your hair looks good. So some little lies will still be told lol.

• Honesty
    Companionship
    Patience
    Compatible values
    Mutual attraction

• Confidence and being witty
    Someone trustworthy and able to bare responsibility.
    Of course, sexual turn ons

• complete honesty

• A generally nice guy , who won't just use me.

• Strong mutual sexual attraction.
    Enjoyment of each other's company.
    Trust and compassion.
    Compatible life goals and values.

What Guys Said 0