I need to get over him but I don't no how?

I have been dating a guy for the last few months and I'm pretty positive it's over. He can be very controlling and has rules I need to follow when with him, long story short I forgot what the rules were and he was very angry with me. He has a tendency to do this not talk to me for a week or so and then want me back. I've decided that it's just not going to work but he can be very convincing and I'm afraid I might go back to him. Are there anyways I can get over him completely?

Most Helpful Guy

• realize that you deserve better. a relationship in which you are constantly worried about rules of a controlling partner isn't healthy or a path to happiness. you may like him but it's mostly because he gives you some sense of companionship, but you can find companionship without constantly worrying about breaking your partners arbitrary rules based on his own controlling nature.

basically get over him by knowing, you deserve and can do better

What Guys Said 1

• You deserve better. I play those games with my ladies sometimes with the rules, but we're kinky and it's just an excuse to take her over my knee and spank her bare bottom.

What Girls Said 1

• explore. try to experience new things. that way, you would find new interests and a distraction.