Does she want me to chase her?

This girl has a boyfriend but I know she likes me. But, she's playing games with me. At first she would meet me in the halls like almost every morning and we'd walk and talk together, but then she'd disappear on me for a while, the. She'd come back and start over again. This made me mad.

She'd so oh we missed each other this morning etc. Then I was transferred down the hall and she stopped meeting me in the morning. Instead she'd get to work at the same time as me (keep in mind we park in separate lots) and we'd somehow walk in the lobby at the same one and ride the elevator up talking. Same thing it would happen a bunch then she'd disappear. Does she want me to chase? What is this?

I forgot to mention I would call her out from time to time and say "hey we used to have the same routine where did you go?" She'd say "oh it's totally my fault I've been coming in later" which is bs because we are coming in at like the same time!

What Girls Said 2

• Some people just like the attention and flirt or just really friendly and come off as they like someone. Butnit doesn't matter she dating let it be. Dont put so much on her if she breaks up with her bf and it doesn't seem she is then you can go for her. Be respectful.

• I agree and I'm trying to be respectful for sure but the way she acts towards me is very confusing.

I feel like this happened wayyy to often to just be a coincidence, but I guess it's possible. When I first started she would stare at me in meetings and flip her hair around until I looked her way. I also noticed that she was always in the hallway when I was so I stopped her one day and her face turned red and she could barely talk she was stumbling over her words. Shortly after this we began the meeting in hallway thing and talking also everyday. We'd do this like 3-4 days in a row then I wouldn't see her for a few days then she'd come back and repeat with me. You think only being friendly? It seems bizarre to me :)

• I said it can be one of the things she can be friendly. But she can be attractive to you it not like it not common to date and still know their other people that your attractive too. She can like you, she can just like the attention your giving her. But like I said it doesn't matter she is dating. So respect that. If she can't stop and be respectful to her own relationship and flirt with someone else or lead someone else on or maybe feeling out other people, or wanting to string them along. and your ok with someone like that then ok good for you. Im not into games and I dont respect that. If someone dating even if their a spark I back off and if they happen to be single later on and Im still single then Ill go for it.

• I think she's just being friendly and you're way too much into her every move

• I feel like this happened wayyy to often to just be a coincidence, but I guess it's possible. When I first started she would stare at me in meetings and flip her hair around until I looked her way. I also noticed that she was always in the hallway when I was so I stopped her one day and her face turned red and she could barely talk she was stumbling over her words. Shortly after this we began the meeting in hallway thing and talking also everyday. We'd do this like 3-4 days in a row then I wouldn't see her for a few days then she'd come back and repeat with me. You think only being friendly? It seems bizarre to me :)

What Guys Said 0