What does a guy like a girl to do when making out?

When I makeout with my boyfriend i get scared, because I don't know what to do with my hands. I love when he strokes my back or thigh, it feels soo good. but do you have any answers of "what does a guy like?" do guys like if a girl is playing with their hair? HELP?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is different. Your best bet is to ask him. This is how you do it. You compliment him and tell him you like it when he strokes your back and thighs, it feels so good. Then he will be flattered you liked what he is doing. Now that his head is in the clouds from the compliment you ask him what he really likes. Bingo he tells you!

Next step is you try it out on him and ask him while you are doing it if you are doing it right. If all else fails massage his crotch he will definitely like that.

What Guys Said 2

• When she massages the my neck and shoulders.

• Grabbing hear or just scrubbing the neck area ♥

What Girls Said 2

• I know a guys opinion may be a little more helpful, but when im makeing out with my boyfriend i rap my hands around his neck and run my hands lightly over his neck and run my hands through his hair, and he seems to like it a lot;) haha hope i helped some:)

• Omg this is adorable.
    Run your hands through his hair while pulling him closer to you.