Why am I so worried that my boyfriend is talking to someone else even tho I don't have a proof and he tells me he loves me to death?

We've been together for 7 months now he proposed to me. Technically we are engaged but no ring yet. He loves me and cares about me, I met his whole family!! But for some reason I feel something is wrong I don't know why

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't know why you have a suspicion?

• I don't know I just have this feeling even tho I don't have any proof

What Guys Said 5

• This is the thing I hate girls this is a totally different guy so dont judge him by your past experiences its not fair and in the end your drive him crazy and he will dump your arse we are not all cheaters you know

• Luv is just a delusional word. Some people sont mean what they say when they are cheating. They just say it so that u believe them and make u stick around alil longer. Once its said and done, its all over... gotta get proof first tho.

• I don't have a proof and I don't think everyone cheats and everyone they don't mean what they say, I believe some people really mean when they say it

• I disnt say everyone did i? '-'
      But if u know that he's getting at another gurl, those words are juz lies but since u dont have proof, dont jump too quick to conclusions yet.

• From past experience I'd always trust my gut instinct, it's usually right. That said if he hasn't given you any reason to doubt him don't waste energy worrying, try n put it to the back of your mind and enjoy the time you spend with him, no one can't tell how long a relationship will last or if it's the one so take every day as it comes

• Your right but my gut feeling is based on my stupidity and I just like to worry and I have trust issues because I have no reason to feel the way I'm feeling so your right I'll just try to ignore it

• Perhaps you have self esteem issues?

• Not really I just have trust issues and I assume a lot lol

• It's just a normal thing to feel when you care about some one deeply.

• So my feeling is normal?

• I needed to read that vv

• They're meant to be arrows to the comment underneath

What Girls Said 3

• I can relate to you on this 100%. I have been dating my guy for a little over 5 months and I tend to worry A LOT. It's just silly little things then I jump to extreme conclusions thinking he is talking to someone else or bored of me. (I never voice these concerns to him because I know they are based on no facts whatsoever) I think it stems from being hurt in the past. I know that is why I am this way. A guy I had totally fallen for completely destroyed my sense of trust. He cheated on me with 4 girls in 3 months time and I had no idea. Ever since then it has been hard for me to be happy completely and not somewhat worried. I believe time heals everything and in time we will be able to look past the silly worries and just focus on being with our guys. Hope this helps!

• I totally agree with you I've never been cheated on but I am scared to get hurt. I dated guys who were just assholes and we just stopped talking but with this one I really love him and he says he loves me more and he treats me great but I assume too much and always worried and I have this gut feeling it's so annoying

• I have a weird feeling too for no reason. It's odd

• I don't mean to be a wet blanket but...7 months isn't that long. And with no ring... I wouldn't say I were engaged. If I were to abide by your rules of engagement then I've been engaged for the last 2 years :p

• We're not engaged yet but we want to get engaged that's why I said no ring yet, we just talk about it

• Mines did pop the question but without a ring stating that he just wants to make sure that I want to marry him :/

• Mine always is like, "Hey, wanna get married?" But no ring. They need to get with the program.