Guys: are what are u more interested in? relationship, fwb, one night stand? age group 18-24?

what do u think guys? ages 18-24 let me know ur opinions

• friends wiht benifits
  • one night stand
  • a commited relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm always interested in a committed relationship. That's what I'm looking for at all times. However if you met me you'd think I wanted one night stands and FWBs. The problem is a lot of people think you should go on a couple of dates then enter into a committed relationship but that just feels backwards to me. I'm always looking for three things passion intimacy and commitment. Passions the easy one and it's what leads to those one night stands. Throw in intimacy which makes me feel comfortable and close to someone and you've got FWBs. But commitments the weird one. In my mind commitment isn't I'm only going to have sex with you but rather I'm going to be here for you and with you for as long as I can and I'll make an effort to show you that I feel this way. The exclusivity that everyone seeks to me is an afterthought that comes about when you recognize that the other person doesn't feel comfortable with you having a sexual relationship with others and that's when you decide to enter into an exclusive relationship to ease there mind. But too many people look for this exclusivity far before a real relationship is even established because that's the way were taught.

What Guys Said 4

• I guess ill opt out for C

• Option C and only C.

• I'd say C, then A

• most interested in? depends on the girl really. Atm wouldn't mind a friends with benefits though

What Girls Said 1

• I'm interested in a relationship. Next choice, friends with benefits.