Hi, so I really like this guy. Im 13 and in 8th grade he is 14. he is a year and a half older than me is that bad?

Hi, so I really like this guy. Im 13 and in 8th grade he is 14. he is a year and a half older than me and I am scared that he will think it is to much of an age difference. Were gonna go to the same high school. Is it normal to date someone the grade above

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• 1 year? No that's not bad at all.

What Girls Said 3

• No, its not weird. Its normal. Just dont be a freshman dating a senior. I did that, and when they graduate, it sucks. Two grades above is all I would do while in high school. once you graduate, age will matter a lot less.

• 1 year? seriously? That can't even be thought as bad. Of course it's not bad-It's mopre than ok and usuall. Go for it.. hahahaha " 1 year" lol :P

• oh my gosh, yes dear that is perfectly okay. But because you are 13, dont date anyone more than a year older than you because they might be ready for things that you aren't ready for yet.