What is it that women really want?

What do women want and be honest! good looking rich? or the actual decent avg lookin guy who will treat you like a queen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to be treated like a queen. That's boring. And I don't care about money really.
    I, and most girls, just want a guy who is good to them, faithful, funny, always there for her, easy to talk to, etc. And someone who has similar aspirations and goals for the future.

• women say this, but I am that guy. I guess im just meeting the wrong women lol.

• Thanks for MH

• np you answered pretty honestly it seemed. :)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care about money, and I don't have to be treated like a queen. I just want a guy to like me. I've never had a guy interested in me because I am ugly. Men are usually mean to me because of my looks, so while I don't want to be treated like a queen, I'd like for them to be nice to me. All I want is to meet someone who I have similar interests, who I can hold a conversation with, and someone I can get along with. Everything else is just a bonus. If a guy can look past my face, then I know he's the one for me. Unfortunately, not too many men can get over my face.

• Someone who is understanding, kind, wants to spend time with them, loves them, cares about them etc. doesn't really matter what you look like. Yeah appearance helps, but in the end we want someone who will treat us right.

• it does matter what you look like. we all go on attraction first plain and simple

• Well yeah, but thats not always the case. Not everyone is that superficial. Yes looks DO help. But looks mean nothing if you're an asshole.

• A man who doesn't need me to baby him. And need me to complement him every five minutes. YES GOD DAM IT! I sad you look good. A man who can take care of himself he doesn't need me but he wants me. I like them intelligent i want him to be talkative. Tell me whats you want. Whats on your mind. Not lazy. Want to go out and shit. Not sit on the couch and play video games all day. Lets go! Hop to it. Not to much i ask for

• I think a the end of the day everyone just wants someone that they can really connect to and be real with. Someone that they're comfortable in their own skin with who accepts them for who they are, and they reciprocate back.

• Well what I want is a cupcake. What I want out of a relationship is a guy who I'll treat me right, keep good hiygeine, have goals in life, a stable job, his own money, home, and intelligent.

• A man who is financially, and emotionally stable and 5'11+ tall.
    He also has to treat me like a queen, so that I would treat him like a king :)

• Proved my point women " want " a guy so tall or so wealthy or so stable

• right but that is part of my point. we all have a " type " when it comes to a partner or mate. that's all

• yes we do

What Guys Said 4

• Ask Mel Gibson.

• They really want a Playstation 4

• hat's the question that's been asked since the dawn of time. No-one knows, not even women

• Good looking, high status, rich, powerful, confident men, that put her in her place. In other words they want men that are out of their league, and women need to be reminded they are lucky to be with him, by having him, not put up with her crap.

• exactly my point bud!!!

• It is horrible advice when people say just be yourself. Instead you need to work on being a better version of yourself. If you want to be successful with women, don't underestimate sex appeal. There are lots of things you can do to increase it depending on your gifts. Learning to play instruments, working out, self grooming, new wardrobe, improving your education, taking up a masculine hobby like a sport. The list of possibilities goes on. There are serial killers that have more women in love with them than you do. Clearly being "nice" isn't a factor to making women hot for you.

• i actually have done most of those in the last year, joined a gym, and changed my wardrobe a bit. I look good and feel good.