He calls me pretty but I can't believe him?

There's this guy in my school that i have a huge crush on. One day he saw me fixing my hair in the mirror and he told me "you're pretty you're pretty don't worry". Then the other day he came up to me and he pinched my cheeks and told me i'm beautiful. Then the other day he was sitting in front on me in class and he turned around and started singing a song that i don't know but it was about beauty then he held my hand and looked in my eyes and said he loves my eyes. And then once he saw me like i'm not sure what i was doing but i was kinda making weird faces and weird stuff with my cheeks and he said "stop you're gonna ruin your cheeks i like them"

But the thing is that the guy is pretty popular, lots of girls like him and he has a girlfriend. Nobody ever tells me i'm pretty besides family and girl friends. So i have a hard time believing him... what do you think? Would you ever compliment someone without meaning it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would if it was just someone who is really rough but still trying their best. Everyone needs a pick me up sometime and you might be the one who triggers a positive change in someone. IE: Someone who struggles with weight. Lose 10 lbs and it doesn't show much or at all. They say "well I lost my first 10 pounds" Call me an a-hole but I go out of my way to plant the seed they are making progress. Your remarks can keep people on track.

Regarding the guy who sounds like he really digs you... How many ways can he say it dear. Forget the fact everyone else is blind around you. Everybody has somebody... You are pretty to him so forget the others.

I say talk to the guy...

***If you like him I would not ignore the compliments or he will likely think "well, crap I said everything... she must not like me"

Good luck

Eagle

What Guys Said 2

• Either he likes you, or he has been stoned for 4 days straight.

• You don't believe it, because you don't believe it yourself... you need to have confidence in yourself. Until then, you won't believe other people

What Girls Said 3

• He thinks your pretty, just like he said! And of course you should believe him. Nobody would keep saying such things if they didn't mean it. Even sarcasm can be flattering at times.

• I think he likes you!!! If he doesn't pay much attention to the other girls but more on you he probably likes you. Try hanging around near him when he's talking to other girls. If he draws his attention to you then he definitely likes you

• How old is he?

• ...16

• Actually they did break up like 3 weeks ago but i'm pretty sure it wasn't for me lol... but theyre still friends tho

• How long have they been dating?