Do guys like females who don't shave or wax?

I know this dependsn the guys. But I still would like to know your opinions.
I like my body hair, and I don't see the problem with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys prefer shaved.
    That being said, its your body so you decide what you want to do to it.
    There will ALWAYS be guys attracted to you whether you shave or not

What Guys Said 12

• Don't care about leg hair. As long as underarm hair is occasionally trimmed, I don't care about that, either.
    Shaving is often painful, and always tedious. It's not something I'd want to impose on a hypothetical partner.

• i do like some pubic hair (like if it looks natural and thin). But if its real bushy like an afro and nothing is visible then no, sorry. Just trim it :) hair above the pubes looks sexy when taken care of but when its all wild and frizzy forget it lol. Not gonna turn a girl down for it though haha.

• If you mean pubic hair, then no I don't have a problem with natural pubic hair. I'm kinda hoping it comes back in style.

• I mean all hair.

• If you mean underarms and leg hair, I could get used to it. Girls didn't use to shave all that hair.

• I like trimmed/maintained pubic hair. Landing strips are really hot, and if forced to chose just one look, then that would be my preference.

Would it be a dealbreaker if she shaved or waxed fully? No.

• Shaved women don't even look like women. They look like five year olds.

• It depends largely on the man. Personally I don't like hairy legs or underarms. Most men in America don't like hairy legs or underarms.

You are free of course to make your own decisions. Men are free to like or not like your appearance.

• So, do we like girls who are totally different from every other girl?

No.

• I'm guessing you're being sarcastic.

• Oh. So I didn't know you were ever guy in the world. Wait... YOU'RE NOT! I'm not competing for any guy in the world. But the right one. Speak for yourself.

• lmao whatever

• Yes, i like girls with hairy vagina's big turn on

• I do not like it one bit. Don't even like my own body hair unless I keep it very neat

• I think all natural went out... hopefully for good. I think it looks a crazy mess. I probably wouldn't go down on you... something that I love to do. If you weren't especially good at sex I would likely only have the one encounter. Some guys may like it... deal breaker for me.

• Um. Why would you tell a stranger you would possibly give them oral sex? When did I tell you I would even have sex with you?

• "You" in this context refers to "she that had a jungle mess in her crotch" If that was you and we somehow met... (low probability) Then it would really mean you. Don't flatter yourself...

• I'd definity prefer less hair , most girls I meet shave as much as possible , you know legs , arms and private areas. shaving of the female areas is especially common these days

• I don't care i putting gummy bears up your anus hole was popular. I wouldn't do it :-)

• I don't know, show me what you look like without shaved legs and stuff. Well maybe not you, but you get my drift.

What Girls Said 0