What kind of girl/guy are you attracted to?

Recently I've discovered that I'm into girls who don't give a hell about life and are really sarcastic. I know being attracted to people like that can end up very sadly but I find it sexy. I also like girls to have a little bit of a 'bad girl' look to them but not the kind of bad girl that breaks the laws etc..
For example: I find Frankie from Wentworth Prison extremely sexy, because she's extremely attractive and also she's got that bad girl look to her which makes her even more attractive :P
With a guy I want them to be a little caring and also a bit of a bad boy but not were they find themselves constantly in trouble.
So what kind of person are you attracted to? :P

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Confident the type of girl who wouldn't choose to look like any other girl in the other than herself
    Seductive
    Laid back with a wild side
    Maintains herself
    Independent but allows a guy to take care of her too
    Smart
    Educated
    Smart Ass
    Sarcastic
    Bitchy
    Flirty
    Knows what she wants when she wants it an goes for it regardless of the situation

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Dark eyes... cool... easy to get along with... kind of a homebody... no drama...
    Won at powerball... ;Π]

0|0
    0|0
  • i like shy quiet girls, i just find them mysterious and really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Juz gotta luv da shy cuties

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, as a girl I like guys that are enigmatic, opinionated, great conversationalists, funny, witty, quirky, easygoing, polite, unselfish, caring and kind, these are all on my mental checklist, if I find a guy like that it's a perfect 10 in my opinion! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys who are athletic, outgoing, can talk about deep stuff, attractive... Ayyy I'm a sarcastic bitch wudupppp

0|0
    0|0
  • The Kind of guy i like: Hot attractive, nice face, hot body. :) And Amazing eyes, and Lastly Amazing personality.

0|0
    0|0