What kind of girl/guy are you attracted to?

Recently I've discovered that I'm into girls who don't give a hell about life and are really sarcastic. I know being attracted to people like that can end up very sadly but I find it sexy. I also like girls to have a little bit of a 'bad girl' look to them but not the kind of bad girl that breaks the laws etc..
For example: I find Frankie from Wentworth Prison extremely sexy, because she's extremely attractive and also she's got that bad girl look to her which makes her even more attractive :P
With a guy I want them to be a little caring and also a bit of a bad boy but not were they find themselves constantly in trouble.
So what kind of person are you attracted to? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Confident the type of girl who wouldn't choose to look like any other girl in the other than herself
    Seductive
    Laid back with a wild side
    Maintains herself
    Independent but allows a guy to take care of her too
    Smart
    Educated
    Smart Ass
    Sarcastic
    Bitchy
    Flirty
    Knows what she wants when she wants it an goes for it regardless of the situation

What Guys Said 3

• Dark eyes... cool... easy to get along with... kind of a homebody... no drama...
    Won at powerball... ;Π]

• i like shy quiet girls, i just find them mysterious and really cute

• Juz gotta luv da shy cuties

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, as a girl I like guys that are enigmatic, opinionated, great conversationalists, funny, witty, quirky, easygoing, polite, unselfish, caring and kind, these are all on my mental checklist, if I find a guy like that it's a perfect 10 in my opinion! :)

• I like guys who are athletic, outgoing, can talk about deep stuff, attractive... Ayyy I'm a sarcastic bitch wudupppp

• The Kind of guy i like: Hot attractive, nice face, hot body. :) And Amazing eyes, and Lastly Amazing personality.