Why would a guy keep talking about how hot other women are or actresses are on a date?

We're on a date and he's saying how two of the go go dancers are hot but I'm hotter than them and how one of them has a nice butt. Why say they're hot? What's the point? Isn't it rude to say that on a date with someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is rude as hell... why dwell on it. So she is attractive... everything he thinks doesn't need to be verbalized. I could respectfully acknowledge her by saying if asked... "is she pretty". "Yes I think she is attractive". Why comment on her butt. Enjoy the view but don't be pushing buttons to your ejector seat dude.

There is no gain and he is a fool.

Good luck,

Eagle

• Thanks so much for your answer! I actually tbought it was normal and all guys do this:-\

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with you. It's bad form for him to do that, and not very considerate of your feelings. He really should know better.

• Seems like immature behavior to me. I can't imagine why you'd be on a date with a woman and feel the need to go out of your way to talk about other women like that.

• thank you for your answer! I thought the same thing!

• No problem. Hopefully you'll have better luck next time, and perhaps with a different guy. :-)

• That type of behavior is not acceptable on a date. You may want to give dating this guy a second thought..

What Girls Said 1

• I would have asked him to stop. That's rude.