Do women have a right to hit their boyfriend?

Do women have a right to hit their boyfriend? Why or why not

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Im 50/50 on this because if he hits her and another topic if she hits him its wrong ):
    For example a gf hits a bf then bf hits the gf
    another example bf hits a gf then gf hits the bf
    ): Either way no man or woman should hit each other because its wrong and abusive on both sexes and a no. No.
    Because I had that same experience one too many times ):
    I was yelling at my bf and I throw a hand on him and boy.. did pay a price and im saying that's meaning of being in a mans place were a woman strikes a man and yes I did get put in my place for that and I got beat up so bad and I deserved it too for hitting first which is stupid as hell and plus he raped me too add too it.. and I was crying out loud yelling at him and I know to never get on his bad side again and to never strike him ever so this was the only bf to ever put me in my place and ever since I would never strike a guy ever...

What Girls Said 12

• No. Violence doesn't solve or resolve anything and is never a good idea. It's best to physically remove yourself from that situation if you are really that upset or angry until you have cooled off. (girls can get charged for battery or assault too. it's not just guys)

Unless you're acting in physical self-defense, you should never resort to or allow any type of violence. It's the sign of a very unhealthy relationship. find a better way to communicate or find a new boyfriend.

• If girls can hit men then men should be able to hit a girl

• a man who has the b**ls to hit a woman is no man...

• If a girl takes the first hit, that chick better be put in her place
      You want to act like a man, then you will get hit like one

• Umm, no. Just, no.

• Omfg NO. I don't understand the thought process of women who think they can hit a guy when he's "acting like an asshole." That's disgusting and shows how many people have the mindset of an abuser. It honestly makes me sick that there are people who think that having a vagina gives them the right to violate someone else's body. And the kicker is, they don't think men should be allowed them back! Don't pick fights if you can't finish them. If you slap a man, he has every right to slap the shit out of you right back or call the police and press charges on your ass. To all the women who voted "yes", I hope you all end up with assault on your records or feel what it's like when a man knocks your ass out.

• absolutely not!

• No. Because nobody has right to hit anyone. Physical violence is never acceptable.

• There is nothing worse than violence, and no man or woman should do it

• Everyone's body is a temple that shoud be treated with respect.

• If the guy is being a jackass then yeah a girl has a right to hit the boy! But other wise no one should give hit.

• So if the girl is being a bitch that mean he can hit her?

• Awesome to know. Next time my female friends are being jackasses I will punch them square in the face

• Indeed, if we get to hit them (only if there being jackass) then they get to hit us (agin ONLY if we'er being ass holes.)

• Yes duh! Jk never

• I do when I get made enough. I'm a woman. So I can't really hurt him.

• If he was being abusive, absolutely hit him

What Guys Said 12

• UHH, it's not right for anyone to hit anyone. Assholes are assholes regardless of gender. If someone hits me, you're going to face repercussions for your actions, genders don't dictate universal rights and freedoms. If I don't get to choose whether to be hit or not and I am hit, my freedom of choice was taken away. That trumps any bullshit excuse someone has to rationalize hitting anyone seem okay.

When someone pops me in the face, it's either lawyer time or time to quote Newton's Third Law.

• No. Double standards.

• Physical violence is an error. If that is the only way you can get your point across, and you actually execute it, then you are a pretty shitty person.

• Not unless she's prepared to get hit back or have the police called.

• No.

Why? Because people shouldn't hit others out of anger like that. It's childish.

• most certainly not! violence begets violence

• with vicious intent no and men do not either

• How about no one hitting anyone?

• Well, if he's into that.

• Yeah.. if ma face is ugly, juz fawken bish slap meh.

• I love hitting.

• No, and any woman who does this to you, you should dump instantly, have some self-respect.

Honestly any woman who would hit me, would end up dead. Women exist to serve men.