Boyfriend has a bit of a temper and gets upset easily?

My bf gets upset so easily over the smallest things. It's to the point where I'm afraid to say anything because I'm not sure what is going to set him off. I'm telling lies here and there because I think it's what he wants to hear and because I want to avoid an argument so badly.

But what do I do? There has to be a better way of dealing with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You buy him a pack of tampons and make sure to remind him to wash the sand out of his vagina before he uses them.

Seriously though he's a dude. Tell him to get his shit together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you are walking on egg shells all the time and its a pretty nerve wrecking experience. He could have anger issues and take them out on you. That is not normal for every little thing to bother someone. You should feel comfortable around your boyfriend, There is nothing you do can except find someone else unless you want to deal with this.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you honestly want to be with a guy like that? He needs to chill the fuck out and not sweat the small stuff.

• Find a new boyfriend if he is making you uncomfortqble enough to lie than he is potentially dangerous for you to be around, the thing about vilonce is it only gets worse

What Girls Said 0