So I did tongue with my girlfriend tonight and don't remember how I did it, pls help?

Tonight my girlfriends parents went shopping for 30 minutes, when they left these kids showed up that were trying to force me out of her house because they were jealous, I kind of did the "Bros before hos" backwards, denying them for her, but what was I supposed to do? Love of my life or kids who get me arrested? Anyways, when we were hiding in her backyard she told me to hide in the garage with her while her brother and his friend guarded the gate, so while we were in the garage I kissed her on the lips like always. But this time she told me "You just did tongue with me" which is something we agreed to never do because it was gross to us. But honestly it felt amazing!!! After that I said sorry because we agreed not to do it, but she said it felt amazing and she wanted more tomorrow.
I thought it was super sexy, but the thing is I didn't even know I did tongue. I guess my tongue slipped when I kissed her? Now I don't remember how I did it and she will have to guide me through it tomorrow, which is amazing embarrassing to me. Someone with experience please help, hahaha this sounds pathetic, but its not a troll. I really fucked up tonight, someone help?

Also be SURE to check out this post too, I didn't get a lot of feedback so I reposted it and am advertising it on all of my posts, its really important.

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't mess up because she said she liked it. You were in the mood, enjoying yourself and you were relaxed. So when you kiss her again just be comfortable and relax then ease into it again. You will be fine, dont overthink it. Plus even if you or her were to mess up, you guys can talk about it and fix it together. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm laughing my ass offfff I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF I'm going to wake everyone!!!

• XD It happened to me too, after I kissed her I couldn't keep a straight face so I turned away.

• Funny thing is, somehow I did it again. Just better...

• haha well yay! you have conquered that tongue with a mind of it's own haha! oh my god, and yeah stories that crazy will make someone laugh

• just relax and go with the flow, if you are in the mood it'l happen

• Im like WTF

What Guys Said 1

• Hey dude no way it's u that commented on my post and again she liked it bro that's the green light go for gold 👍

• Hahaha can't believe you found me that fast (Unknown08)

• Yeah actually, but she broke up with me because her mom finally found out. She treated me differently that day, like I was a complete stranger because we broke up. Wouldn't even stand next to me. On the way home from our awkward time at the basketball courts, I told her I got her a birthday present (Went camping and missed her birthday) and when she asked what it was I grabbed and kissed her and she started crying saying I made our breakup even harder, that night I couldn't sleep and 2 days ago I ran away because of depression. So yeah hows the weather? (Sarcasm)

• Damn sorry dude you shouldn't run away though