Do most, if not all guys in their 20's just want to have hook-ups?

I dont know this question just popped into my head. Im starting to feel like thats all guys in thier 20s want. Just a hot chick that they can have a quick session with, or a relationship with no emotional attachment.

Is this right? What are your thoughts on it?

• Yes
  • Yes, They want to enjoy their youth while they still have a chance.
  • No
  • Only some ( as with everything)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. I slept around but I got bored quickly. It also depends on the girl, if she's hot but we have nothing else in common or she's boring/bitchy, then all I'll want to do is fuck her. If she has other things going for her I'll want more. I've had some female friends complain that guys are clingy, that they just want something casual but the guys want to be serious - the opposite of girl who constantly complain that guys fuck them and leave them. If it happens to you a lot you need to take a good hard look at yourself.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the guy. Some enjoy partying and sleeping around, some start looking for someone to settle down with in their early 20s.

• I fantasize about hooking up at night sometimes when I have nothing better to do. It would be nice I guess, but I would rather have a serious relationship.

• No it depends on Culture and the country they live in but looking at the pace at which media/people are copying west yes soon it'd be like that only for 90% of guys world over.

• im happy with my fantasies and masturbation, women are too much trouble

• My sophomore year of highschool my psyche class had an assignment:

Pick up a blank sheet of paper and a pen, sit down and try to think of your purpose in life, of something that you would really, really want to create, experience or achieve in 5, 10 or 20 years. Any random thought will do, just keep writing them all down. You will definitely know when you have hit the right one.

And when I wrote down married I started to cry. Ever since then, that has been my purpose in life. So no, not all guys in their 20's want to hook up.

• Exact opposite description of me, always has been. I'm 24.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that in that age they want to settle down ;) That is when it comes the heart breakss

• Yes most guys do.. They aren't ready to settle down til around 30-35... Some guys never grow up.. I guess there are some good guys out there though