Just broke up with my bf and friends are offering me their services to help?

I just broke up with my bf and i want to get over him but am finding it really hard. Some of my friends (guyfriends) have offered up their services if you catch my drift. I am not sure what to do. Should i accept their offers or not, if not what other ways are there to get over my bf fasst?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Don't accept there offers unless your ready to loose your guy friends too. Sleeping with these guys won't help you forget and don't believe anyone who tries to convince you of this. Nothing is going to make this go away but time. Just focus on you and enjoying your life and doing what you love. And remember you're going to think about him but that's just how our brain works it doesn't mean you actually want him back we just always want to go back to the way things were rather than moving on to better things just because it's familiar.

What Guys Said 4

• Those same friends will ALWAYS be there to offer you their services. Believe me.

I'd pass on it and take some time to yourself. Rebounding via sex with friends sounds like a bad idea.

• I actually had a female friend make me the same offer the other day. So there are women out there that are that way as well.

• Friends who want to fuck as soon as your s/o is gone. Who woulda knew?

Platonic friendship doesn't exist.

• And you're considering it = you want it. Just bang them all at once.

• They want to have breakup sex with you. If you want to remain their friend, don't do it

What Girls Said 0