How do I show my boyfriend I love him and I won't cheat on him?

my boyfriend thinks il cheat on him with my best friend which is yes a boy but i find it easy to hang out with boys

Most Helpful Guy

• His insecurities are on him. He can't trust you because of his own issues.

Talk to him about it. There's no need for yelling about it. It doesn't have to me an argument.

If he can't get over it than that's his problem and maybe you aren't right for each other.

What Guys Said 2

• Put him first, don't flirt with the other boy, look like your interested in only him. Talk to him more and his friend less. He must be really self concius.

• Chastity belt.

What Girls Said 1

• Sit down with him and explain that the reason your best friend is a guy is because girls are just to much drama for you to handle and that you really don't like your best friend int that way. Tell your BF that if you liked someone else you wouldn't be with him. Make sure that you spend more time with your BF than with your best friend because then your showing him that you enjoy his company the most. If that doesn't work then your BF has some trust issues which he has to sort out on his own. Also make sure that your BF doesn't control your decisions because then your going to become unhappy in your relationship.