What sports do guys prefer girls to play? Which sport "turns them on"?

I play soccer and I do gymnastics. Do guys like when girls play the same sport as them and what sports would you like your dream girl to play and why? Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that guys get turned on by girls playing sports. We enjoy the effort that you put into playing and admire how well you play them but getting turn on by them I don't think that happens but that's just me. If I had to pick something it probably would be gymnastics or competitive cheerleading cause those show a lot of flexibility and guys like when girls flexible cause that makes us think about trying different things in bed and let face it guys like watching girl getting man handle and flipped all around and boobies bouncing every which way but loses

What Guys Said 29

• This is such a stereotypical football player thing to say, but cheerleading. Absolutely love the legs on a lot of these cheerleader/dancer types. A little on the thick side, but still pretty toned. This recent "thigh gap" craze is for the birds. THIS is what I like legs to look like...
    cdn01.dailycaller.com/.../168041137.jpg

• I don't want a thigh gap, it's over rated. My legs look like that. It would be impossible to have a thigh gap for me anyway because of the two sports I play require a lot of leg muscle.

• Honestly, as much as I love sports I don't really care if she plays them or not. I do love it when they wear some of the clothes though.

As odd and specific as it might sound, her wearing one of those baseball undershirts would drive me crazy.

www.thetshirtgame.com/...e_t-shirt_single_item.gif

• It's not a turn off/on. It just makes things easier.

She doesn't have to play them just appreciate them. I wish i could meet girls that actually wanted to go to baseball games. I go to alot' of baseball games alone because i don't want to hear the complaining. Doesn't even have to be my Padres. Heck! ill even go to a Dodgers game.

idk... occasionally go out to the bar and watch some football on Sundays. Maybe some UFC fights...

• Athletic girls in general are attractive period. You said you do gymnastics right? See, it's not the sport that you do, but the result. Because you do gymnastics, I bet you have a sick core and legs, and guys find that attractive. I love volleyball tho

• It's great when a girl plays volleyball. Girls who play football (American) and basketball are usually taller and bulkier than other girls... not to mention the uniforms are ugly as hell. So those 2 are a turn off for me. Otherwise, I don't really care.

• wrestling /kickboxing/ boxing , turn on i like to see a girl show her strength. i like the Wwe divas them girls do about as much or even more into it when it comes to wrestling , every gender is to be treated equal way i see things

• i´d love if she liked the same sports as me but i would also be cool with trying new sports too. volleyball is my favourite sport because you can play it at the beach and meet new people.

• Tennis, tennis chicks are so hot. And soccer is alright, my ex did acro. A hot volleyball libero is nice as well.

• Any sports, but especially softball.. I like the all American look, the typical softball build and those wiggly butts drive a man insane LOL

• I find it hot when a girl plays any sport. But for me soccer and volleyball are the best.

• Volleyball :)

• cheerleading, OMG... that two chicken thighs

• I'd say gymnast because they usually have really small, tight bodies. Also tennis players because they're usually insanely toned (those legs...) and their outfits are quite hot.

• Volleyball, for obvious reasons :p

• Girls that play Netball are hot. And it's fun to play touch with girls ( the sport lol)

• I have soooooo many friends that play netball. Netball and touch are the two most popular sports for girls in our town.

• Oh that's will do (:

• **oh thanks will do (:

• Id have to go with soccer, not too important but I play it and id rather her to as well

• Yes I agree. And it's not that the sports are important to me but I only ever like gymnasts or soccer players and it's not like I mean for it to be that way but it is. I just end up liking them for some reason. Sometimes I will like someone who doesn't play either of those sports though.

• I'd say Volleyball or Cheerleading, just because. :P

• Haha cool. That are cool sports. So many guys like cheer or volleyball, mostly volleyball.

• Golf only because I play golf, Volleyball chicks are hot too

• Cool, heaps of guys like volleyball. Looks like we have a winner.

• I mean spandex? cmon its not hard to be turned on by that. But if you do soccer and gymnastics I think that's awesome too. A girl like that likes to keep fit is a turn on in itself

• Hah yeah thanks. They are such great sports. I do like to keep fit hahah.

• I like hockey the most by far. You don't have to play but it'd be cool if you do.

• Yeah I get what you mean. I'm the same. I prefer guys to play soccer or do gymnastics but they don't have to.

• Body builders don't build for strength, they just build muscle and cut fat. They build mostly muscle 1 fiber which is pretty much useless outside aesthetics. Strength is usually thought as a force exerted/body weight thing which gymnasts excel at.

• Thanks for that. I didn't know that! Yeah in the video clip he couldn't even pull off like level 5 rings hahaha

• Usually sports that we like. (maybe except rugby) But my favourite sport is tennis. So i would love to have someone that enjoys tennis. Just means that there's more things in common (and then have a tennis prtner aswell).

• volleyball girls are so sexy I love to see a women in those tight shorts jump around they usually have thick legs and a nice ass

• Gymnastics and volleyball. If you do any of them, you are bound to have a sexy body.

• Gymnastics.

• Why is that?

• On the tumbling side I agree cheerleading may be just as good as gymnastics but there have been some debates that a cheerleaders tumbling is a lot more sloppy. I do agree they look great though. We have more elements though like bars, vault and beam. I have never tried cheerleading so I guess I wouldn't know.

• Get someone to help you. I'm sure you could get it if you tried. Don't be afraid, I do that all the time and it gets me no where haha lol.

• Horse riding and cheerleaders.

• Tennis and volleyball and handball (dont know how popular it in other places, handball that is)

• Handball is really really really popular in every primary school in our town. Heaps of guys like volleyball

• Anything that makes her ass and legs look better

• Martial arts (Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Karate etc), Basketball, Volleyball, Handball and Football (soccer).

• If a girl is an gymnastics thats a turn on and girls playing volleyball and basketball in short skirt are so sexy♥

• I use to play basketball but I stopped. I actually like the sports I am playing now better (:

• It means I agree what you said in the last message

• Cheerleading

• ... and yes, I know what you're going to say "gymnasts are better".. hey, I can't help what turns me on

• I would practice in it. Why wouldn't i?

What Girls Said 2