Girls : Do I look really bad so I can't date any girl?

I've always thought of myself as an ugly person , and I always think that I'll never get a girlfriend in mylife... I think girls only care about looks (judging from all the girls that I talked to) I'm not asking you to rate me from 1 to 10 but I only want to know if I'm that horrible looking so girls won't ever date me or not? :(

Here is a recent picture of me:
images.mobile.eu.org/.../20140706073307654448.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Your a 8! You are a very handsome youg man. A girl wound have to be crazy not to notes you! P. s. you havea very nice smiel.

What Girls Said 4

• No, you really don't look bad, but don't do that pose haha. How old are you? Because you still have plenty of time and life isn't only about competing with others and finally having a girlfriend. I haven't had a boyfriend yet and I am not even stressed. The more you obsess over it, the more it's not gonna happen.

• Not at all, you're cute :)

• You're not ugly. But that doesn't matter! Check out flava flav. Like he's got girls flocking. All you need is confidence.( Having money helps too lol) Nothing else matters. If you have flaws own them because they make you 'YOU'.

• Your really CUTE! Also kinda hot. I don't see why girls wouldn't date you based on your looks. However I think you are talking to the wrong women because a lot of what most girls look for is in a guys personality

• Thank you very much ^^ but most of girls that I talked to ask a lot on the appearance of guys , I think It depends on each girl , anyways, Thank you again :)

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you're not beautiful, you're not even close to handsome, but I've seen guys who look like they've been hit by a truck and they're dating absolutely gorgeous women. I guess you ought to blame your parents for not making an effort to showing you the skills you need to meet and relate with girls. First one is, try not to see them as different from some of your other friends, though give them some attention, and be polite, but also look up somewhere on google, you will find some pretty good tips. But from what I know, your parents should have told you that there are ways to tell if a girl likes you:

If she's looking at you, or glancing at you several times while you're in a room, it's plausible; if she comes by, touches your shoulder and starts a conversation, very plausible; if her pupils dilate while you both talk and she's making eye contact, it's a good thing - however, if her eyes contract - run like hell. Um... Pay attention to her body language, women will not explicitly hit on you like 90% of the time, but they will leave you subtle clues, and the 'subtleness' depends on how desperate they are for you. Have fun.

• Dude , I think my question title was clear , I said "Girls" , so I'm not expecting a guy to answer my question, unless you think you are a girl ;)