My boyfirend always stares and comments at prettier girls than me and I feel insecure about it?

me and my bf have been dating for 2 years now,...
we are both 22-23.

he always has the need to stare at other girls while we are out,.. or if we are at the movies he would oggle at the actress on the screen and make it soo obvoiuse,... his favourate atress is ''megan fox'' i feel like shit next to her,...

everytime he see's a girl who is stunning in the store or at a resturant he would comment saying ohh woow she is gougeuose,

and his celeberty crush on megan fox totally killed my self esteem,.. my confidence went soo low i asked him if he thot she was prettier than me she said yes she is,.. pretty dumb of me to ask, wasn't it :/,...

he even said my sister is pretty not prettier but his expressions for her beauty says that she is prettier,... and buy the way my sister is stunning every guy droools over her,...

iv talked seriouse to him about it but he just starts doing the same thing the next day,...

i understand he is a ''guy'' and guys look and fantasies but lately i just done know what to feel about this relationship anymore,...

what should i do?

just look but no touching doesn't make it better, iv come to a point were i can't even look atnother pretty girl or even on tv,... i feel as a female i am not appealing at all,...
now i please dont say he isn't gonna or ever will meet her that doesn't make it any better! i still feel ugly and like shit,.. i know guys dont feel that way but as a girl i do!!

Most Helpful Guy

• He's being a dick. He knows it upsets you but he comments anyway.
    Start openly commenting on other guys and loudly wondering if they have bigger dicks than he does.

See how he likes it.

What Guys Said 5

• If he has stayed loyal and faithful to you, try not to let it get to you. He is more amped up over Megan Fox (someone he has ZERO chance with ever being with) than he does people he has met, so that's good.

He needs to be more courteous to your feelings, but don't sweat Megan Fox at all. She's irrelevant to this. She is extremely beautiful, but completely unattainable for him, and 99.9999% of men that have ever seen her picture.

Just try to find a way to tell him that while you understand he will always look (he will, as will all men), and you get why he gets amped over a gorgeous celebrity, the fact is that you are the one he is with, and have been with him all this time, and you just aren't comfortable always hearing about how beautiful all these women are all the time, and he should focus more of that attention on you, who can actually show him "appreciation" for his attention.

• When he compliments another girl for her dress, ask with a naughty smile "how about mine"?
    Same when he talks about her hair, her face, her legs,...
    Just to test him. Perhaps he's just teasing you. Hope he's not serious about the attraction these girls have on him!
    In Belgium we say "you can look but not touch". To some extent of course :-)

• megan fox isn't pretty to me, she looks fake as if she's had cosmetic surgery
    but guys are just different than girls its just something you'll just have to get used to or not be with a guy in the first place, maybe your not 100% the type of girl he wants
    and guys do feel the same way when a girl neglects a guy her love and sex, and attention

• stop giving attention to him until he finishes throwing a tantrum

• Looking is OK but no touching

What Girls Said 2

• the only person he should be complementing and drooling over is you! a boyfriend is supposed to make you feel like the only girl in the world

• Start looking at guys the way he looks at girls. Is he maybe trying to make you feel bad?