My marriage is going to be arranged but I love white men and they love me?

I just really want to have a normal life where I can date but I'm not allowed. I want to travel the world and date different men but my parent don't believe in dating. I love white men and they like my exotic look. Advice? And please be nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• well its your life. for me personally I would feel like shit if I didn't at least have the option to pick the person I'm going to spend the rest of my intimate life with forever. I would say fuck it and live my life the way I want to. do what you gotta do to be happy. otherwise if you're not happy, whats the point?

What Guys Said 5

• sounds to me the only option then is to seek your independence. that is obviously easier said than done, but if you can get a job, move out on your own, you can live the life that makes you most happy

• parents always want to impose their ideas, traditions, and culture on their children. I would recommend that you fight for what you believe in. if it has to come to the extreme of running away and starting a new life, then do so. but you can never let others dictate how to live your life, who to love, and what to do. this is something you must discover and do for yourself. we all deserve to be happy and to pursue it.

• Your parents can't force you to get married. Why not just work on getting a job, then when you're old enough, say dasvidaniya and move out? Then you can marry your choice.

• Well, if you live in the middle East I know that the traditions do not grant much freedom to ladies. If you prefer white men you might consider marrying one, that would allow you to leave and travel as you please. That is, if your parents accept your boyfriend, of course.

• I live in California and I'm not Muslim. The profile pic is me but only because it was taken in Iran and over there you have to wear a headdress

• Oh, nice then, it means that you're not forced to accept the marriage and you can date as you please. You are so beautiful on that pic, the guys you'll be dating are very lucky! Best of luck :)

• Aww thank you

• choose what YOU want in life dont let others choose for you, its your life not theirs

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them to fuck off and you want to marry who you want. Your marriage and rest of your life shouldn't be how it's arranged. That's not fair. Its your life, live it how you want.