Do white girls prefer indian guys as their boyfriend? can indian guys get them?

ok, now i am in u. s. a. i am an indian guy come here for the 1st time for doing higher studies.. i always want a white girl as my girlfriend since lived in india because they are looks very beautiful in my eyes.. but now i have kind of nervous & thinking how to approch them..! but that mean not that i have lack of confident, smartness etc.. i am good looking, tall, friendly, smart guy.. i dated many girls in india.. i am nervous beacuse its a new place & new people.. so girls give me some suggestions!!! i am waiting for your replies...

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say I prefer Indian guys over others, but I'm definitely attracted to them and would date them. I find Indian guys who I know are generally pretty exotic looking in my eyes, especially their long, dark eye-lashes and usually are a lot of fun to be with.

If there's a white girl you're interested in, try getting to know her as a friend first. Once she gets more comfortable around you and gets to know you a bit better, ask her to join you for coffee or a casual lunch.

What Girls Said 13

• Depends. On what your belifes are. Your morals and how you treat people. I dont really care on race but if dont click or what we feel is different that we dont respect each other then no.

• Hmmm I don't know, I have an Indian friend and he's hot but I don't really feel attracted to Indian guys generally

• Most white girls aren't interested. Too big of a cultural difference. Indians think completely different than Americans and I can't see it working. If you were an American Indian maybe. But I'm not sure if it'll work due to cultural differences.

• Yea, every. Person is different, you just gotta find a girl you click well with

• Probably not unless he is Americanized.

• Prefer them? I'm sure some do, everyone has their own type. However, Indian guys can certainly date white girls, why not? Treat her like any other girl and she'll treat you like any other guy. I get having a type but race/ethnicity doesn't really matter. Best of luck!

• I've seen a lot of white girl/indian guy couples! Just socialize a lot and I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend! You seem to have lots of experience haha. Approach them like you'd approach any other girl.

• I don't think any girl wants to be dated mainly because she's white (black/brown/green).

• Well speaking as a white girl myself I have dated a lot of guys who were native, black and Indian. The only problem I think you might come across are the cultural boundaries. There are also some girls who don't like to date guys who are of a different race... They aren't necessarily racist it's just a preference. So if that happens don't be discouraged. Good luck to you and find a girl who's interested in the world and your culture to avoid problems later on. (:

• Generally I'm not attracted to Indian guys but that's just me

• Okay, I am half Indian, but born and raised in the States. If you want a girl because she's white, what does that say about you? Not every white girl in America is hot just because she's white. I understand wanting to experiment with a girl different from the kinds you're used to associating with, and I will bluntly tell you that the stereotypical Indian guy is not going to attract too many girls.

• i had an indian bf but his ex bggd him t come bk 4 hm or she wll die so he left me 4 her :/

• I am white. I had a HUGE crush on an Indian guy once... he went for someone else... :/

What Guys Said 5

• Don't take this the wrong way, but you need to act and dress as American as you possibly can.
    White girls in the US don't tend to be attracted to authentic Indians.

• They don't prefer any race specifically. I honestly don't think you need me to tell you that. Just be yourself.

• if you morph yourself as sex-guru you goin to get dem

• No, white girls don't like Indian guys. they creep them out with their weird approaches, lack of hygiene, and the fact they have a weird fetish for white girls.

the flip side is, there are literally more indian girls in india than there are white girls in the usa and Europe combined. so go date your fellow indian girls, haha.

• First things first, work on your English brah. Secondly, you ain't getting any.