Why would a girl want a guy to wait on her before she agrees getting in relationship with him?

I mean like we've known each other for quite a while and she obviously like me coa she always tells me how much she smiles when she thinks of me and she melts whenever we talk on the phone.

What Girls Said 2

• What exactly do you mean by wait? Because there are a lot of different reason depending on what you mean.

1.) Even though she likes you like you said. She might still not be completely sure.
    2.) She want to focus on something that she thinks is more important then a relationship.
    3.) She might want to test how much you actually want to be in a relationship with her.

I'm not even sure if I'm helping you here. Since I don't completely understand your question. But I hope I did, so good luck.

• I proposed and she said I should wait before she agrees getting in a relationship

• Then it means she just wants to wait. Or one of the three things I put up as my answer.

• Wait like sex after marriage wait? Women prefer that

What Guys Said 0