Would you date someone be that was over weight? Have you?

Just wondering what you guys think about dating someone who is over weight. For me personally it isn't what I prefer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated a thin girl and a curvier girl. I really don't care much about that as long as I'm attracted to her that's what matters. I don't just mean physically either she needs to be an incredible person to me.

What Guys Said 5

• i have and would

• no I wouldn't date someone who weighed more than I did.

• Thanks :) but you know how some guys are on here. Girls aren't allowed to have preferences

• I have... but she wasn't bigger than me (which is my personal rule).

Im more of a face guy anyways! :-P

• I did not and I won't, being rather athletic myself. It think it is fair to require what one can offer.

• You mean fat? No, never. Simply put any girl I am going to be in a relationship with needs to convince me that my freedom is worth giving up. A fat girl would have one HELL of a time doing that

What Girls Said 2

• I have and I would again, I never really thought much of it.

• I have zero attraction to chubby guys. Guess that makes me a shallow bitch lol.