Would you date someone who wanted to?

Would you date someone who wanted to remain a virgin until marriage? If so, would you be okay with entering a marriage with someone you've yet to have sex with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be okay with that. As I am someone who wants to remain a virgin until marriage. My boyfriend is on board with it. He also wants to remain a virgin until marriage. BUT he's also like dead convinced we're going to get married (we've been dating 4 years) and so he's been trying to push the envelope lol. He's like, "Well, we both know we're going to get married within the next few years so... we're basically married but without the paper so..."

We both want very much to have sex but we're also both very committed to remaining virgins until the wedding night.

What Guys Said 2

• I would try that. first time for everything.

• Yes that's amazing attractive actually... not that I wouldn't want to have sex with them very very very very very much

What Girls Said 1

• No. I would cheat. I don't want to be sneaky and hurt their little virgin feelins.