How would you feel about dating someone who?

Interracial dating seems like something a lot more prevalent now than ever before or at least from what I've personally seen. Still though, it seems rare to see a white man dating a black woman and I was wondering why that is. It could be because I don't get out much but who knows? I do live in the south but it's very common to see white women and black men, black women and hispanic men, white women and hispanic men, etc. What are y'all's thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• I really like black girls but find it almost impossible to ask or approach, i dont care about others at all but i suppose i always think that they would think im asking cos im curious rather than i find them attractive if that makes sense?

What Girls Said 1

• It's rare to meet a black woman who's attracted to white men. It's rare to find a white man that's attracted to black women.