Is he lying? Or am I being a psycho bitch?

For starters, he's a Marine. I've hung out with a few marines. And they always seem to fuck me over. I've dated navy. They've fucked me over.

2. I will say it happily. I'm a Facebook whore. I'm always on. So, of course I wanna make it 'Facebook official'. At first, he said he doesn't use his fb cuz he has issues with his mom. Ok. That seems reasonable. Then today he said he doesn't use it cuz when he adds people, it blocks the person off. It also says he's in a relationship and can't change it. He's been out here in San Diego for less than a month. And ever since it says he cannot change his relationship status. Fishy? I think so. Or am I being a crazy bitch that can't trust him? I also know very little about his family and personal life.

What I do know, is he makes me feel on top of the world when we see each other. I've gained weight and he makes me feel beautiful. Even when I was skinnier, I've never had a guy make me feel so pretty. He makes me laugh. He says sweet things through out the day. I've always have body issues. So when a guy FINALLY makes me gorgeous with/without make up, dressed up/pjs, sober/drunk, I wanna keep dating him.

Soooooo what do I do? Or what direction should I go with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Then today he said he doesn't use it cuz when he adds people, it blocks the person off.
    LIE

It also says he's in a relationship and can't change it.
    LIE. It's a fucking dropdown box. Cmon man...

Don't develop feelings. This is a fuck and chuck.

What Guys Said 2

• Psycho bitch, I'd stay away no matter what military branch.

• G. I. Joe is a hoe... 20 something dudes want to f and f... Fighting comes second... you are a party girl too... just own it. Make the relationship open to sex but exclusive in love...

What Girls Said 1

• Hunny, he's lying to you that's why you think you're becoming phycho. He's giving you reason to think he's bullshitting... Inky you can't think he is, but KNOW he is.