Hi ladies, I wanted to put a 3 headed beast covering my lower chest till my lower belly and stretch to both corners of my waist. What do you think?

My upper body are almost fully covered, left with my belly. Both sides of my thighs are covered too. I want to know what you guys think before i do it this weekend. Anyway the picture is hot! Sex appealing?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's hot only if you have a hot body and only if the work is good :) haha i love tattoos the more the better I have a few my self and my whole thing with it is the bigger the better go big or go home kinda thing lol :)

What Girls Said 4

• You can't ask a question like that with out a body picture, not being a perv. I love tats so full body tat can be sexy if you already have sex appeal.

• can we at least see the picture?

• I think tattoos that are designed and placed well on guys are hot. But hey who cares if anyone else finds it appealing, as long as you do. It's your body.

• Put a butterfly on your buttcheek. So sexy XD

What Guys Said 0