Coworker kissed me? Should I tell my bf?

Last night I went out with a coworker and some of his friends. At the end of the night, he leaned in and surprised kissed me. I didn't kiss back or want it. My question is, should I tell my bf this even thought it's a one time thing and won't ever happen again?

My coworker knows I have a bf. we've all hung out before too, they've met one another. I don't want to lie to my bf but I don't want to cause any problems because I know my bf is going to overreact and get pissed off and blame me.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you should tell him. And tell him that he kissed you, that you didn't kiss back and that you didn't want it.

You can't base your own actions on how you think your BF will act. If he tries to act like a dick and blame you for the kiss, then you'll need to call him on that BS and tell him that that shit won't fly with you. You're not to blame here, and you're just doing the right thing by being honest about it.

• DodgersGM is right. If you're being honest your boyfriend should respect that ALONE. It means you care more about him knowing than your feeling getn hurt. It's a selfless act and will eventually strengthen your relationship I'm some way.

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't kiss back, then there's nothing to feel bad about and therefore you don't really have to tell anyone about it. Just make sure it doesn't happen again, tell your coworker to back off if it should happen again.. :p And if you tell him, he probably won't get pissed on you, but he'll get pissed on your coworker and perhaps beat his ass. Would you want that to happen just for a kiss?

What Guys Said 10

• Yes tell him. Tell him in person the next time you see him. He shouldn't be mad if he hears it from you, but I would be a little upset if I heard it from someone else.

• Of course you should tell him. It's better that he minds out the truth form you instead of from someone else at the worst time. If you don't tell him and he finds out, that would be the end of your relationship.

• Wow what a situation!! I would tell your boyfriend if you really want that relationship to keep going. I know I would be pissed either way but I'd much rather hear it from you than to find out my girlfriend kept a big dirty secret. It's not ok your co worker kissed your ass.

• Slap that coworker in front of your bf
    And your problem will be solved

• You keep quiet and fuck your coworker over and over again until your boyfriend finds out and realizes what a whore of a gf he has and finally dumps you. That.

• To have the best relationship possible, u had to have trust and honesty in one another. I fawken hate liars who backstabbed their loved one.

• I would probably tell my SO.

• Yes, communication is everything in a relationship

• Tell your bf so he can deal with him. He disrespected you & your boyfriend. He's a POS.

• Well... what happens if you don't tell him, and he finds out?

What Girls Said 4

• Technically yes reason being if he found out about it it makes you look guilty. Plus trust and communication is key in any relationship. I had a similar situation when my boyfriend and first started dating but it was way more and definitely something I didn't want I told him he was pissed blamed me at first but then he finally got it. And ended his friendship with his friend real quick and other stuff but his reaction was understandable. But be honest if you want your relationship to work the outcome of not telling him will probably be worse.

• How I see it, if it doesn't mean anything, why hide it from him? You didn't invite the kiss and it clearly weighs heavily on you, so why create an unnecessary secret? This is of course assuming he's not the type who will barge down to your office and create a scene as he tries to beat the guy...

• You need to tell him, but be like "THAT BITCH KISSED MEEEEH BLEEEEEEEH >:((((((" lol

• So... Update?