Women: if you had to make a choice between one of these two personas in a man, which would you choose?

(in this scenario income is not a factor)

A) blue-collar guy that is rough around the edges and likes to live limitless and just have fun in life

B) high society-type individual who is very well groomed and mannered and has high standards for everything in life

Most Helpful Girl

• A! all the wayyyy

badass who can still be sweet deep down and loving knows how to have a good time with a girl ! =)

B just sounds like a douchebag id wanna punch in the face before I even meet him!

What Girls Said 6

• That's a tough one. Guy A is fine, but being "rough around the edges" isn't great for every occasion. And having fun in life needs to be balanced by goals and ambitions.

Guy B sounds stuffy.

I guess I have to go with B since he has fewer negatives for me. But if all guys were like those two, I would just get a dog.

• Lucky you, all guys aren't like just A or just B. Unlucky you, we tend to be a messy mix of the worst parts of each! :p

• The dog's looking pretty good...

• A) for me! I'm not very well groomed nor am I high maintenance. I'm too lazy to have impeccable tastes - so I don't think type B and I would be very compatible.

• I would pick A I want to be able to have fun with someone. I don't really like when someone high standards for EVERY little thing in life, it takes away from being able to truly enjoy it.

• I would choose high society. The reason being I know he would be going somewhere in life because he had high expectations in life. And plus he'd look good if he were well groomed and be well mannered.

• I don't know of you have ever watched TheGilmore Girls series. On that series is a guy named Luke who runs a diner & is the real thing. I'd choose someone like him.

• I would pick the blue collar guy. Guy B sounds like he would bore me. Just because the guy has money doesn't mean he is better. He might be stuffy and think he is better than people. I just sthink me and Guy A would click more and he would probably be sexier

What Guys Said 2

• The problem with women is that they think they can play with choice A while they're young and settle for choice B when they get old. But ladies, men age like wine, choice A will turn into vinegar while choice B will get better with time. By the time you are old enough to realize how good choice B is you'll be too used up for you to be of any interest to choice A and you'll be reduced to take what you can settle for, choice B. If you girls are smart find a choice B man now and enjoy the ride because it's is only going up.

• Who can blame the guy, give him a break people...