What are 10 questions to ask your gf?

Im 14 and me and my gf have been dating for 2 weeks

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her what her favorite sweets are, it could be helpful to know one day.

What Girls Said 2

• You're still young and your whole life ahead of you could take you *anywhere*, so don't worry about the future, just enjoy the now :) I would ask her about the things you may have in common so that you can find fun date ideas you will both enjoy so things won't get boring. Make a list of all the things that you enjoy, things that are important to you, ask her to do the same, and swap. There may be a whole world of hobbies that you can share with each other, and things you've both been wanting to try.

• do you have to ask questions like a test? Be casual in what you want to find out, and expand your knowledge in all aspects if you want to know her. Some examples are.
    1. What do you want to be after school?/or going to which college?
    2. What do you look for in a relationship?
    3. What are your hobbies?
    4. Family life questions- did you ever travel?, got any siblings?
    5. What is your favourite subject at school?
    I assume these kind of questions is what you are looking for. The rest you can decide that best suits her. Bring them up in a conversational way. I didn't put down marriage and babies questions because you are a bit young, so make up some fun questions :)

What Guys Said 1

• 1. You in for the long run, or are you just curious and experimenting?
    2. Do you plan on going to any sort of college and have a set goal in your mind?
    3. What are you allergic to and what do you dislike and like?
    4. What do you like to do to pass time?
    5. Where do you dream of going and living?
    6. What's your favorite color?
    7. Do you like to go out a lot and do outdoor activities or are you a in-door person gamer?

I can't really think of any more since I'm not in the whole situation and what not.